What If

LOL how'd we all get to think she was pregnant? That would be funny though. But nothing happened between her and Vaughn. OOOHHHH IS SHE PREGNANT WITH DANNY'S KID! Cuz, you know, Cordy hid her pregnancy on Angel for 3 months. Yeah, I know you said she wasn't pregnant. Don't ask me why I wrote that then. But I like to babble about this story, I find it enjoyable. Don't ask why my mind works in strange ways.

Here the next part. Sorry if you thought that was rude I really do love Weiss!

Sydney fell asleep on Vaughn's lap.

The Next morning 5:30am

Vaughn woke up, but Sydney wasn't there he thought that was strange but whatever. He found a note on the floor.

Vaughn-

Sorry I had to go, but Kendall called and wanted me to come in. And he was trying to get a hold of you too, but I didn't want to wake you up. See you later.

-Syd

At the CIA

Kendall-''Nice of you to join use Agent Vaughn. Where were you? I have been trying to reach you from the past half an hour! I need you to write up your debreif on your latest mission with Agent Bristow.''

Vaughn-''OK'' Kendall walked away. Vaughn looked around to see if Sydney was anywhere but all he could find was Weiss.''Hey have you seen Sydney?''

Weiss-''I wasn't the one who went to a hockey game with her last night. Have you talked to Kendall yet?''

Vaughn-''Yeah.''

Weiss-''Have fun writing your debreif I know who you love those things.''

Vughn-''You want to do it for me?''

weiss-''NO who do you think I am?''

Vaughn-''Weiss.''

Weiss-''Yes Weiss. Weiss who hates to write up those things almost as much as you do.''

Vaughn-''Fine.'' He walked over to his dest and turned on his computer, but didn't feel like writing up anything because all he ould think of was Sydney.

Sydney came up behind him and wispered in his ear.''Hey sleepy-heads here.''

Vaughn-''Hi to you too.''

Syd-''When did you get here?'' She was now sitting on his desk.

Vaughn-''About an hour ago.''

Syd-''and you haven't done anything?''

Vaughn-''Nope.''

Syd-''Why?''

Vaughn-''I've been thinking.''

Syd-''About what?'' She really hoped it was about her.

Kendall-''Agent Vaughn, I strongly seggest you stop talking to Agent Bristow and start typing.... FAST!'' He walked away.

Vaughn-''Look at what you did, you got me in troble.''

Syd-''What else is new, but if you could ever hind a place in your heart to forgive me.''

Vaughn-''I think I coyuld arange for that.''

Syd-''Good, so you want to go out for dinner tonight?''

Vaughn-''Let me think about that....Ok if I have to.''

Syd-''What is up with you and your 'Ok if I half to.'''

Vaughn-''I don't know maybe I wont say it any more.''

Syd-''Good''

Tell me what you think!

hehe, poor Weiss. This is really great so far, will Danny or Alice come back begging? That would be so great if Danny came back to beg Sydney to take him back, and then he and Vaughn got into a fistfight or something...heh sorry. Ok, I'm gonna shut up now.

guyz where did you get the idea that syd was pregneat?! are you mixing this story up with another bcuz this story DOES not mention a baby! all this baby stuff is confusing me! AHH! anyway i don't think there is a baby in this story

spywolf said:
hehe, poor Weiss. This is really great so far, will Danny or Alice come back begging? That would be so great if Danny came back to beg Sydney to take him back, and then he and Vaughn got into a fistfight or something...heh sorry. Ok, I'm gonna shut up now.
LOL I still think we should have them die in a plane crash.

What are all of you confused about she's not pregnet and she wont be(at least any time soon) I don't like the thought of a pregnet Sydney I'm not sure why I just don't

At the CIA

Vaughn-''Syd I just got a great idea.''

Syd"Ok what"

Vaughn-''Why don't we just have a nice, quite dinner at your house I'll pick some food up.''

Syd-''I guess that sounds good I'll see you around 7:00 then.''

Vaughn-''Ok, I'll be there.''

6:45 pm at Sydneys house

Knock at the door

Syd-''Hey Vaughn your.'' She sees who it is and slames the door.

there's a knock againg

Syd-''Go awaay!.''

Danny comes in anyway

Danny-''Who's Vaughn?''

Syd-''None of your buissness.''

Danny-''Fine but we need to talk.''

Syd-''I have nothing to say to you!''

Danny-''That maybe so, but I have something to say to you.''

There's another knock at the door

Syd-''Let me go get that you stay right there.''

Danny-''OK I will''

She opens the door

Syd-''Vaughn thank god!''

Vaughn-''Hey Syd, nice to see you too.''

Danny-''Who's he.''

Syd-''This is Vaughn, my boyfriend.''

Danny-''I'm out of your life two months and you already have someone else, I can't belive you.''

Syd-''Well belive it or not.'' She kisses Vaughn with the most passionet kiss ever. Vaughn is cought a little off gaurd by this, but this was there first kiss after all.

Danny-''I thought I knew you better than that Syd.''

Syd-''Well you didn't''

There's a knock at the door.

Vaughn-''I'll go get that.''

Syd-''No let me I can't stand to be in the same room as... him!''

She opens the door.

Syd-''Alice?~!

Alice-''Oh hi, it's Sydney right.''

Syd-''Yeah.''

Alice-''Well anyways I was wondering if you might know where Mike was"

Syd-''Why would I know where he is?''

Alice-''I don't know you guys seamed liek such good friends.''

Vaughn and Danny are now over at the door and the both say at the same time-''Alice!?''

Alice-''Oh hi Danny haven't seen you in a while, what are you doing here.''

Danny-''whos mike''

Vaughn-''That would be me,Alice what are you doing here.''

Danny-''But I thought your name was Vaughn?''

Alice-''Oh hi Vaughn I was just looking for you.''

Vaughn-Why would you do that and why would you come here, I told you it was over a long time ago anyways.''

Danny-''Fine don't answer me then.''

Alice-''I know it's just...''

Vaughn shut the door right in her face.

Syd-''Vaughn open the door!''

Vaughn-Why so I can here more of her.'' He points to the door where you can hear Alice sceaming.

Syd-''Vaughn just do it, now!''

Danny-''Ha ha you got in trouble.''

Syd-''Danny come here, now.''

Danny-''And she wants me to go by here.'' They both ignored the last two comments made by Danny because he's such an a$$.

Syd-''Vaughn the door.''

Vaughn-''Sure anything for you Syd.''

Syd to danny-''Now look at how nice he is to me, you were never like that.''

Vaughn opens the door.

Alice-''Don't you ever think about slaming the door on me...''

Sydney throws danny out the door and he makes Alice fall over.

Vaughn-''Now where were we?''

Hope you liked it!

THREW DANNY OUT THE DOOR AND MADE ALICE FALL OVER I LOVE THAT!!! And people, don't be confused about the airplane comment, read what I wrote on the first page, you'll see.

So sorry I was posting in the wrong story! hehe I am sorry! I guess with Alias tonight I was in the clouds for the past few days! But still great story!

Back