What if.....?

Ok, here's what to do: I'll start off with my own what if, and then the next person puts in their own thoughts about it (that would suck, I think that too, whatever) and then asks their own what if question.

What if this whole season is a dream, and the season 3 finale shows syd waking up from the fight with allison (who is dead) in the hospital and she is surrounded by vaughn, jack, will, and dixon, exactly as they were at the end of season 2??

omg that would be insane!! hey but vaughn wouldnt be married ;)

What if...Dixon hadn't of shot Emily and had shot Sloane instead?

*allis*

hmm... i think i'd fell kind of shocked and them almost cheated, but then happy that syd and vaughn were still together! :D

what if lauren turns out to be evil?

EDIT: whoops sorry i posted too late! :blush: well ok i'll do allis47's question:
wow i would be really happy if he had shot dixon bc then maybe the whole two years thing wouldnt have happened (i believe that sloane has something to do with the missing years) so s/v would still be together!

what if lauren turns out to be evil?

What if Syd is actually in unconscious and has been captured by Sloane or something, in order to reveal the true nature of the Rambaldi prophecy and the whole of Season 3 is a fabrication, a sort of mind-control or something, in which Sloane is attempting to get the necessary info and when Syd awakes Season 3 never actually happened. Only a few days/weeks have passed since the Syd/Alison encounter.

Or what if Syd is like a project Christmas candidate, only more extreme, like a Manchurian candidate and she was sent on a mission to fulfil the prophecy or another mission and now that she's completed the mission she has no recollection of it. It's all been blocked out. Like hyponotism.

Dead-Drop said:
What if Syd is actually in unconscious and has been captured by Sloane or something, in order to reveal the true nature of the Rambaldi prophecy and the whole of Season 3 is a fabrication, a sort of mind-control or something, in which Sloane is attempting to get the necessary info and when Syd awakes Season 3 never actually happened. Only a few days/weeks have passed since the Syd/Alison encounter.
If that happened, I think my mind would explode from all the stuff thats happened...or wait..not happened. OMG how confusing that would be!! And the message behind the Ramboldi stuff might be something other than just the word "peace." But vaughn would be single again ;)

What if Vaughn was never on the show? Would even half of the people at AA even watch it??

--or this one--

What if Dixon's wife, Diane, had never been killed? Would he still be the loving man he was last season?

no way b/c like he chose the syd (she was captuered) ova his family and that was one hard choice!!! good on ya dixon!! :smiley:

jess
uummmmmmmmmm....

wat if irina had neva escaped from the CIA??

haha now we all no that wouldnt have EVER happened and if it did she would come bak...rite??

jess ps kelly.. alias is on 2nite :smiley:

wat if irina hadnt given herself into the CIA (im full of irina things 2dae!!)

I think a storyline with Lauren and Sark related would be interesting indeed!!!

And I think most fans would cry if Irina wasn't in season 3!!! Lol!

Kelly

Marshall47 said:
What if... Syd suddenly remembers her 2 years and she was with Rambaldi the entire time?
That would be crazy, but...if she was with Rambaldi, then she would know so much. It would make a really interesting plot line! You could do so much with it!!

What if the real Francie turns out to be alive?

I'd wanna ask how did she survive a bullet in her head!!! That would be a cool episode of the two Francie's meeting...

What if Irina had never left Jack 20 odd years ago?

Kelly

Jack & Irina would still be happily married .:2love:
They would probably both have quit CIA/ KGB lol ;) and they would have bought a new toaster ;)
Syd would be dead by now after her dad couldn´t have told her about SD-6 in " Truth be told" when the guys went after her to kill her.
Vaughn would probably still be together with Alice- out of courtesy :P But he would still play hockey with his dad every sunday afternoon. 🏒 :lol:
Syd and Vaughn would have never met!! :shock: 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
Diane, Emily and Francie were still alive! Will would probably stay with Jenny after Syd´s death and die from a mysterious disease....and all the doctors know about the disease is , it´s caused by hickeys :laughbounce: :laughbounce: :laughbounce:
Ok.......I think I slightly strayed from the point here :sorry: 🍦

So what if Syd had a brother or a sister??

Funny you should ask that! I've been thinking of a fan fic where Syd has a younger sister and she is also an agent. But Syd never knew she had a sister, so she would be like a long lost agent!

Kelly

Back