What if.....?

Yeah......what if Sark and Lauren are really brother and sister??
They really resemble each other, don´t they? ;) ......the blonde hair....the accent?? They must be twins lol ;)
Kelly, you should write this fan fic!! I would like it anyway! :smiley:
Hey, what if Vaughn and Syd were brother and sister ?? ;):idea:
Of course this were bad for us shippers, but Irina and Vaughn´s Dad met.....so....it could be....??? :angelic: lol 🕵

lauren and syney... sista's.... ok! im down with that b/c then she wouldnt need a good reason to kick laurens ass other then.... SHE PINCHED ME!! ( sisterly experinces :lol:

Syd&Vaughn4-Ever said:
ok people what if vaughn and sark were siblings or vaughn and will? would that not be weird. :lol: lol
Vaughn and Will would be good, cuz then they could be both kinda in love w/ syd! what if Jack and Sloane were brothers, then sloane would be uncle sloane to sydney!!

u no that whole 2 yrs missing thing and wat if it was a dream well i cant b/c i dont wanna spoil it butt i couldnt help miself im sooooo sorry mi hand ust kept goin and mi eyes just kept reading and woooohhhh khugflergauhraughaueb i need a pill or somethink..... ok wat am i on bout no1 listen to me im justa attention seeker,,,,,,,,

jess :lol:

omg u poor person. what if martha stewart came on the show and replaced dr barnett as the cia shrink. that would be weird

Dim Bulb said:
or if danny never proposed?
Maybe he'd still be alive. I really liked Danny....or maybe Syd would've told him anyways and he'd still be dead. But if not, then she'd never have met Vaughn, or at least wouldn't have fallen in love with him.

What if Lauren turned out to be related to Sloane, and that's why she worked so hard to pardon him??

yep, maybe she is his granddaughter lol .......ok, this would make no sense, would it? :blink:

what if sloane (&emily???) really had a child in syd´s age?:thinking:

Back