What if.....?

I bet she would! That's just who Syd is. She would have the spy blood in her, no matter what, and she would still be her. Sure, she may not have had the perfect aim with a gun that she had when she joined SD-6, but she'd still be her.

What do you think Vaughn would do if faced with the choice to save either Sydney or Lauren, not both? :vaughn1: Hmmmm.....

[quote name='cg's-gal_72689' date='Nov 25 2003, 10:56 PM']I bet she would! That's just who Syd is. She would have the spy blood in her, no matter what, and she would still be her. Sure, she may not have had the perfect aim with a gun that she had when she joined SD-6, but she'd still be her.

What do you think Vaughn would do if faced with the choice to save either Sydney or Lauren, not both? :vaughn1: Hmmmm.....[/quote]
I think he'd choose Sydney, cuz he has more of a history with her, and it's obvious he still loves her.
What if there were two sydneys, and the double killed sloane's dad, and the real syd had nothing to do with it?

that would mean either sydney or irina would probably be dead, i don't think anything else could make him cry.
what if the rambaldi device had said war instead of peace?

hey dim bulb u no how b4 ya said wat if jack cried well wat if jack smiled???????? :lol: now that would probley b wen kendall dies :lol:

jess

Aliasaddict:) said:
What if Sydney wouldn´t be named Sydney ? LOL What other name would suit her? lol :D
Hmmm...that's a toughy! Buffy? :blink: :lol: j/k ;)
Um...how about Jennifer. :D

What if Michael Vartan was cast as Will and Bradley Cooper was cast as Vaughn? :blink:

i think that might be a little weird. itd be funny if syd went undercover and her alias was jennifer garner. just a random thought i had yesterday

Hmmm...that's a toughy! Buffy?  j/k
Um...how about Jennifer.
i think that might be a little weird. itd be funny if syd went undercover and her alias was jennifer garner. just a random thought i had yesterday

Jennifer! lol That would be cool, but also confusing ! :smiley:
You know what I thought? - Will´s girlfriend was named Jenny right? I bet Jen Garner was rather confused with that during the thanksgiving scene on season one! lol Can you imagine the director saying : "And than Jenny kisses Will.."
And Jen Garner would be like "huh, me?" lol
Ok, I see that this is just my weird kind of humor.......sorry for that ! :blush: :angelic:

What if Michael Vartan was cast as Will and Bradley Cooper was cast as Vaughn? 
Oh that would be weird! Than I would be a Will Syd shipper then!! lol

What if the set of Alias were in Sydney /Australia? LOL :lol:

That would be really confusing, if syd gets kidnapped, Jack saying "I need to find where Sydney is", then Vaughn being like, "Uh, hello..." lol, ok, i just thought of this, and it makes sense after the whole dream thing tonight..What if Sydney was doubled, so then it wasn't her that killed Lazaray, but her double??

WWWOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHH STOP THE TRAIN PPLS..... HAS SYD BEEN DOUBLED??????????? TELL ME NOW OR I WILL SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM

sorry i dont take no alias vey well or the fact that it wont b on until july... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

jess :angelic: wat? im coping.. i really am!

omg that would be really really really insane....everyone would be so old and weird and different and confusing....wow.

what if syd became evil?

If they were sisters, than Vaughn would be Syd's bro-in-law and that would be so severly screwed up that I don't think that any fans could recover. But, them being related would be funny.

Bouncing off of this question, what if Syd had a sibling (sis or bro) and he/she came on the show? What do you think the relationship would be like?

Back