Season 3 What in the World is going on?

:blink: :thinking: :( :Ph34r: :redhair:
Ok,
I am officially confused. How are they actually able to do this kind of felgercarb to me!!??!!??!! :angry: I loved everything about the episode .... EXCEPT.
*1.* Will dying.
*2.* Evil Francie hurting Syd.
*3.* Vaughn screwing with everyone's heads.
*4.* Irina being a { :lol: female puppy :lol: }
*5.* Sloane messing with Jack.
*6.* THE CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! :( (n) (n) :angry:

But i loved......
*1.* The Drunken Vaughn routine!!!!!! That was hilarious!!
*2.* The club scene....quote"Hi Honey."..."Hi dear" Vaughn & Syd.
*3* The elevator scene when Vaughn looks at Syd smiling when she says "let move in now..."
*4* The "Marshall asking Kendall to bring his g/f along...or whatever you want to call her."
*5* The Will kicking a$$ scene.
*6* The sweeden scene.
*7.* And the cliffhanger...........

Go figure :rolleyes:

I just want to know how j.j could actually do this to me without me being able to sue him.....

FINE .......THATS IT..........Im putting on my red wig ....marching straight up to J.J. and Ordering him to GIVE ME ANSWERS..... :redhair:

And maybe I'll order him to tell me where Michael Vartan is....
:D ;) :D :P (y)

Well reply and tell me what your reactions were.......
(y) or (n) ??????

:redhair: :Ph34r: :redhair: Tiffany

(y) Or at least up to the Vaughn drunk scenes and all the scenes you listed, but I also liked when Marshall was asking Eric's advice!! It was so sweet!!

(n) To the ending!! Vaughn can't be married!!

I am happy that Will is probably not dead. (y)

I am not happy if Vaughn is married to anyone except Syd! :angry:

Thats my op's.

Milo47 said:
well i'm happy all the way
thats only because you hate vaughn!lol, im like twinzz and am only half way! YAH for will being alive because i was starting to like him but i swear if he even ends up dating syd i will personally jump into the tv and strangle him properly! :angry: even if vaughn is married(which i hope he isnt, yes i have entered denial stage!) syd and vaughn will find a way to be together, i know this and have faith in jj!

what im really confused about, is what in the world is the telling?! anyone know, because if i was jack and i heard and saw all that, i would have been freaking out! :confused: especially hearing that while trapped in the room next door!!!

but i did love this episode soo much there was hilarous parts and of course nail biting, wanting to shoot the tv but thats alias for ya! i loved all the irina scenes with syd and others, especially when she got angry at sark(guess what?! sark has a mind of his own!!!!!can you believe it?! because for a second i didnt! ^_^ )

I hope you don't mind me commenting but your post was great. I friend of mine pointed out that maybe that when they filmed this one that they weren't completely sure they were coming back for a 3rd season so they wrapped things up. When they got renewed they added the ending. I know that if they had vaughn marry alice I will be pissed! Ughh! How did you like sark's comment about his alliance being flexible. I thought that was great and sooooo sark. I really hate that they have syd missing for 2 years, damn that really sucks. this could be so x-files. :thinking:

Peg

Victoria King said:
what im really confused about, is what in the world is the telling?! anyone know, because if i was jack and i heard and saw all that, i would have been freaking out! :confused: especially hearing that while trapped in the room next door!!!
I think it tells the future somehow.

Sloanne said "I'v seen things jack"

Hmmmmmmmm never thoguth about the Sloane quote. Good memory.

I think all of you have good idea's and wishes and thanks for replying to my topic.

Can someone please explain to me what the whole Rambaldi prophecy is, and what it has to do with Syd and the future? I'm confused!

omg you know the "I've seen things Jack" that sooo fits, like they coulda took Syd, and made her see what was going to happen, like the device is called "the telling" like, it told her what was going to happen. If it is, hopefully she'll go back and find Vaughn and go to Santa Barbara and then tell him if she ever goes missing NOT to marry anyone else cuz she's still alive!!! or she could change what is to happen!!!!!

Back