• Flute

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piccolo

• Other

• Total voters
amanda2pt0 said:
This site has been invaded by flute and piccolo players!!! AHH!!!!  :P  just kidding
[post="505262"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Of course it's been invaded by flute and picc players! Just shows what absolutely amazing instruments they are! hehe. I might have to argue my case for the piccolo though....

anyway, i play the flute, picc, bassoon and piano mainly. I'm pretty felgercarb at the piano really, but i'm good at the bassoon, if i say so myself. I mean, i got a merit on my grade 6 bassoon exam (4 marks off a distinction!!!) after only playing for 2 years... that's something to be proud of, right?

Clarionet! lol. I don't really like it that much, though that could be cuz most other musicians hate the sound of it, so they may be rubbing off on me. Who knows. I can't quit though cuz I'm actually pretty good at it. ( Only freshman in the "good band" last year :D ) Ok, enough bragging.... :P

I play guitar. I've been taking lessons every wednesday since July and rented my acoustic guitar for $35 a month from the start until November when all the dough was paid off for me to own my Sunlite acoustic guitar.

CLAIRNET!!!OH YEAH!!! GO CLAIRNET MAFIA!!!!
mafia2.jpg

SYD

Back