Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the key to time travel

• the key to global domination

• other (state what and why)

• Total voters
maybe 47 just has some personal significance to rambaldi so he decided to use it...as for it being a key to something i really don't know.

GO Syd said:
huh that made no sense
what i meant is...i haven't seen any of season one...and very little of season two...so...i don't know much about the prophecy and therefore i don't have much speculation on what the number 47 is in reference too...

did that make any better sense?

I think it has to do with immortality. I'm not sure why, but I gotta huntch. It just seems like that is why Sloane really wants Rambaldi's device. Maybe it can bring back Emily or something. Who knows.

Vicky :smiley:

i think 47 is the key to immortality. i mean there was speculation with the one clock maker being rambaldi or rambaldi's clock maker or something on the lines of that, i remember him talking about rambaldi directly(must go watch that episode again!) then when sloane tells emily this was all for you to end your cancer and be with me, then that makes the immortality idea lock in. but it may also have to deal with time travel in the aspect of immortality.

yah but a lot have truth in it too! a lot of people i see though believe there is some hidden meaning or key

Back