Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the key to time travel

• the key to global domination

• other (state what and why)

• Total voters
I think it is something else, it is a very big coincidence that rimbaldi's number is 47 because it has such relevance to so many of man's technological advances eg: compact dicks are 4.7 inches. And also with spiritual beliefs eg: Jesus was believed to have conducted 47 miricals in his lifetime. And as said before it could be the key to or existance. People with mental desieases such as down syndrome have a 47th chromosome, that's why they have DS. maybe our bodies are not yey capable to incorperate this chromosome that could hold so many answersl. Coming back to reality, I think that there maybe 47 pieces to Rimbaldi's puzzle as mentioned before.

I think the key to time travel...4th dimension, lucky 7. Plus that would explain why, right after Sloane got the final Rambaldi part, how they ended up 2 yrs in the future.

vics2881 said:
I think it has to do with immortality. I'm not sure why, but I gotta huntch. It just seems like that is why Sloane really wants Rambaldi's device. Maybe it can bring back Emily or something. Who knows.

Vicky :smiley:
that's what i was thinking

It occurs in the show at times that don't have anything to do with Rambaldi or with anything at all. I'm going to say that for now it's just been a cheap gimmick to peak our curiousity and raise speculation but without any real meat to the subject the story is wearing kind of thin. I mean personally I'm starting to say 47 is just a number.

Back