Politics What is right, what is wrong..?

Yashiza

Cadet
How you can say what is right, what is wrong..? What is good?

(if you don't understand.. sorry..)

I'm giving testanswers to my friend.. It is really bad.. to me, and others.. but is it good to my friend, because he/she don't want 10/100 points.. what i have to do..? If i do right, my friend is going to sufer.. if i do wrong, everybody else are looking me.. weird..

Some man kills wolf. Others says that was right, other says that was wrong. Is it wrong or right? How we can say, what is wrong or right? If somebody kills animal, i think it is wrong.. but others say that is right, 'we don't want wolves here'..

Somebody kills foreign[you live USA, and somebody kills Indian man..] and he/she says that was right because that foreign raped his girlfriend.. again, wrong or right?

What is wrong?

What is right?

A lot of it comes down to whether you belive in a universal or limited right of wrong.

Most Christians belive in a universal right or wrong, so they'd say that giving test answers to a friend is flat out wrong. But someone who believes that "the end justifies the means" might not feel that way.

Some would say that murder is wrong, under any circumstances, but others might find ways to justify killing someone.

I know I'm not really answering your question, but the truth is, I don't think you can answer it. Even if you belive in a universal right and wrong, you're not going to be able to convince everyone that something is "wrong" or "right."

You non-Christians are going to hate me for this, but I believe in doing stuff that would please God. It's his eyes and I guess that whole "universal" thing.

And "the end justifies the means" was Machiavelli's theory in the Prince. Very interesting. :D

Patomac said:
You non-Christians are going to hate me for this, but I believe in doing stuff that would please God. It's his eyes and I guess that whole "universal" thing.

And "the end justifies the means" was Machiavelli's theory in the Prince. Very interesting. :D
I agree with you and I agree with Katalya... people have different opinions on what is right and what is wrong...

Back