What Is The Best Movies in 2004 you ever Look

Sanura

Cadet
Hey Peeps

what is the best Movies u ever see in 2004 ?

About me

Madhouse.2004
Unstoppable.(2004)
The Manchurian Candidate (2004)
The.Incredibles.(2004)

and I was Searching for X-man3 i download it CD1 is stop and the CD2 is complate but it is sooo cool :smiley:

alien vs predator
resident evil 2
blade trinity
day after tomorrow
spiderman 2
passion of the christ

skwirlinator said:
alien vs predator
resident evil 2
blade trinity
day after tomorrow
spiderman 2
passion of the christ

ohhhhhhhhhhh you remind me about Day after Tomorrow this is one of the best movies i ever see..

blade trinity every time i download it .. it come fake file :(

Thankyou ;)

I finally got to see I, Robot a few weeks ago. As long as a person goes into it with the frame of mind that it has nothing to do with the books then it's not a bad action movie. As I read this thread I realize that I missed a lot of movies this past summer.

But at least everytime I visit Brianw's place I get to borrow some of his DVD collection to catch up. Hopefully when I visit again in a few weeks I can swap the last batch for Aliens vs. Predator.

Aliens vs Predaotr was a lot better for me than most viewers.

you have to be in a certain frame of mind to watch it, that of the spinoff books, not the original movies. the action, posturing and script is straight out of steve perry type novels. action orientated, keeping the pace of a movie in most circumstances.

yep and in the end of the movies it's sad really when he die he was try to protact the lady and enemy come in from the back and hit him .. bhut it was nice movies i see it 2 time :D

Back