What is the big shock for next season?

JJ has said next season will start off with a big shock what is it?

• >Sloane is Sydney's biological father

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >Someone will die

• >Someone we thought was dead is really alive

• >Vaughn will propose to Syd

• >Irena's loyalties will be definitely be reavealed

• >Kendall is gay

• >It's something else

• Total voters
Monica said:
Am I missing something??? Who is this Kendall person?? Sorry that you guys have to teach the new girl... I have been watching for a while, but I don't remember a Kendall.

Thanks!
Kendall is C.I.A guy. Fights with Jack a lot.

I think that it will have to do with Irina.. She will be part of the season finale cliffhanger, and then it will be continued in the third season. I also think it will have to do with Rambaldi, since episode 3.03 is episode 47.

I agree that it will have something to do with Irina. They need to take advantage of her incredible acting! If he did something to Vaughn again I wouldn't be too happy!

As much as I would love Vaughn and Sydney to get engaged I don't think they will....YET!

Sloane is NOT SYD'S FATHER!!! That isn't possible!

And what about the relationship between Syd and Sark in which it changes-couldn't it be they end up being brother and sister? I refuse to believe Syd would fall for Sark. She HATES him.

But I voted for we finally see where Irina's loyalties lie and so forth.

AliasALIAS said:
I think that it will have to do with Irina.. She will be part of the season finale cliffhanger, and then it will be continued in the third season. I also think it will have to do with Rambaldi, since episode 3.03 is episode 47.
Right. The whole weird 47 thing with the #47 popping up all the time.

I think that Freplica will drug Vaughn and seduce him. WAIT BEFORE YOU PLOT HOW TO KILL ME HERE ME OUT!! So, we know that Vaughn is going to do something that will put a strain on the Syd/Vaughn relationship. We know that Francie was flirting MERCILESSLY with Vaughn on Sunday, I MEAN SHE BOUGHT HIM A PRESENT, and doing a pretty good job at making Syd jealous. I think it makes sense. Please don't hurt me.

I've always thought that Sloane had to have a relationship with Sydney like being her real dad. I wouldn't put it past the writers if they decided to make it so. It would be a really interesting storyline. Did you see the way Irena acted with Sloane? I think they had a past we don't know about. Oh and how weird Emily was about Irena being alive(to take her husband maybe).

As for the thought that someone will die. I hope not because people seem to be dropping off of the show awfully quick, and we need enough people to keep us going through season 3.

I sometimes think Danny has to be alive. That it would be a cool twist, but I don't think the writers are that cruel as to tear Syd and Micheal away beacause of Danny.

If Vaughn proposes to Syd I think it would be to early.

Irena's loyalties WILL be reavealed I think.

Wow that's long.

I really hope it's Jack, because he was my favorite charactor in the first season. I mean what a blow to have the daughter you raised turn out to be Sloane's the man you hated.

i have this whole theory. ready:

ok syd has the chance to shoot sark, but he yells to her
"you cant shoot me"
and she says:
"why not"
and he says
" because im your brother"
fade to black ALIAS screen! end of sesaon!

syd_spy47 said:
But I voted for we finally see where Irina's loyalties lie and so forth.
Highly possible. But I could also see us almost finding out Irina's true loyalties when suddenly the screen turns black and

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>ALIA<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>S</span></span>

And then a whole summer before we see Irina again :confused: :D

OK people it has to be something else I mean come on JJ and the writers thy are way to complex for us to know what it will be ::blink::

[quote name='She'sgood' date='Mar 20 2003, 07:37 PM']OK people it has to be something else I mean come on JJ and the writers thy are way to complex for us to know what it will be ::blink::[/quote]
Yay I don't think it will be a common ending.

I agree I hope the big shock isnt that some problem on the show now is resolved...I hope it is that a new one is created...and I hope its also not a family connection/love/dead coming alive thing...i really hope its somewhat action related.

Oh man that would be a shocker...if Danny wasn't really dead. I haven't seen very much of the first season....another thing that would really be werid/shocker is if Sloane was syd's father....but i don't think he would have cheated on emily...he seems completely devoted to her....or was devoted to her. how horrible is it that she died...

I thought about Danny being alive, but it just makes no sense...he was dead in a bathtub, Syd saw him...Sloane repeatedly apologizes for it and there has been no foreshadowing or hints about it like in all the other stuff...and he was buried...there arent really good reasons for it to be true, as much as i wanted it to be, there just wasnt

SydB_JenG said:
I thought about Danny being alive, but it just makes no sense...he was dead in a bathtub, Syd saw him...Sloane repeatedly apologizes for it and there has been no foreshadowing or hints about it like in all the other stuff...and he was buried...there arent really good reasons for it to be true, as much as i wanted it to be, there just wasnt
I thought about that also...but we recently saw Emily be burried...however she wasn't dead....but i think you are right. i doubt they will bring danny back....it seems a bit far-fetched. but who knows what they will do. i'm just glad that there is going to be a third season!!!

Back