What is the big shock for next season?

JJ has said next season will start off with a big shock what is it?

• >Sloane is Sydney's biological father

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >Someone will die

• >Someone we thought was dead is really alive

• >Vaughn will propose to Syd

• >Irena's loyalties will be definitely be reavealed

• >Kendall is gay

• >It's something else

• Total voters
we saw her being buried but we never saw her dead...except maybe the pictures but those are asily staged, we never saw her dead in real life...even though tv isnt real life, but you know what i mean...

SydB_JenG said:
we saw her being buried but we never saw her dead...except maybe the pictures but those are asily staged, we never saw her dead in real life...even though tv isnt real life, but you know what i mean...
WHAT?!?!?! Tv isn't real life? who do you think you are kidding ;0)

yeah i get what you are saying. good point!

sorry but i had to put 🐒 here....he is just toooooo cute!

LOL! I know I get so confused with ALIAS I'm trying to stay in reality, but it's so hard i always drift back into alias gear...and i love your AV too...I've never seen you or kalan before and i just both of you today and i love bothe of your avatars...i think it's the red...funny...mine has no red even though i love it...

Thanks! The reason you've probably never seen me before is b/c i'm new. I just joined a few days ago...or...well maybe it was yesterday. I don't know i can't remember! I think i've been on the internet too long....you know you have when your days mesh together! :0)

lol its all alias all the time, so i never what day it is because its always the same...go to school...come home and go on allalias...it gets confusing lol...anyways...welcome!...glad you joined!

adriana, yes it seems i have been on here forever but only like two months and i cant remember anything of my normal day but can remember oh i posted this today and that!LOL and hi!
on topic: that would be hilarous if kendall was gay but i think the big shock will be that irina is good but then dies, that would be really good even though i dont want her to die, id rather her be evil and live!

Yeah...Irina is a bit of a mystery. At first I was completely convinced that "she works alone" and Sloane extracting her is just a part of her plan. but now.....for some reason...i'm not sure....maybe she isn't decieving the CIA....

i have always wondered about her too, i knew her turning herself into the cia was apart of a setup but i didnt know what kind of setup and to be honest i still dont, i highly doubt she is telling sloane everything that she is planning to do, and i think she is going to betray him sometime and just work on her own with her little lapdog sark(sorry if you like him i think he doesnt have a brain of his own, but hes hot!LOL)

I dunno about sark....he seems to be loyal to sloane...but then again...who knows. even he may have his own agenda. and yes...he is hot. lol but not as hot as VAUGHN....in my opinion at least.

I had to choose other. JJ is so creative, and seems to pull things out of thin air. I think it will be something none of us could guess.......that's what makes it so great! 🦊

I don't think Vaughn will propose. It's way too early in the relationship. I think he has to go ahead and give her that key to his apartment first. I don't see how Sark could be related to Syd- other than a cousin or something. There is no connection with him and Irina while working together, and Do you really think that Jack would have an affair? Don't think so. As for Rambaldi, I think he will play a big part in the season finale as well as Irina's loyalties.

I put that it will be something else....i have absolutely no clue....but i have a feeling that it is going to be something that we absolutely did not expect!! don't know why i think that b/c after all it is alias and everything is pretty predictable right??? LOL j/k :lol:

I think Kendall's gay, but I voted for Something Else. I think Sark is Syd's brother! By Jack!

And :eek:fftopic: but Silverdewdrop I'm LMAO at your sig!

hahahaha kendall gay!!! :rotflmao: i think someone will die!! hopefully freplica!! and i would love for vaughn to propose but i doubt that will happen this season. ;)

I would love for Freplica to die and somehow have goodFrancie still be alive, but JJ said he told Merring Dungey to have fitness training, but she hasnt been in a fight scene yet. Maybe next season, which would mean she doesnt die?

eta: I forgot, she has three episodes left to have a fight scene

Back