What is the funniest episode in Alias history?

There are only 2 options for this. What is the funniest set of episodes in Alias history?

• "The Box, Parts I and II", thanks mostly to Quentin Tarantino.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "The Abduction and "A Higher Echelon", thanks to Kevin Weisman.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think that "Conscious" was pretty funny...i mean it was just so random and odd that it made it funny...i guess...anyways i voted for The Box 1 and 2...wow, that scene when he killed that girl (forget her name)...even though he killed someone, I found it funny

Girl: (says something)
Cole: Shut up! (Bang Bang)
Girl: (Dies)
Cole (shocked) oh baby! no!

AgentBristow0611 said:
I think that "Conscious" was pretty funny...i mean it was just so random and odd that it made it funny...i guess...anyways i voted for The Box 1 and 2...wow, that scene when he killed that girl (forget her name)...even though he killed someone, I found it funny

Girl: (says something)
Cole: Shut up! (Bang Bang)
Girl: (Dies)
Cole (shocked) oh baby! no!
[post="987842"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i no!! i thought that that was pretty funny too!

i dont have a funniest episode, but i have a funniest moment.. it was the one in S1 where they try to arrest syd after they read p. 47, and she drives her car off into the ocean, and all of a sudden the scene cuts to will and francie and they are WATCHING THE CHASE ON TV, and theyre commenting, like "oh, here's the part where the criminal usually gives up," and then sydney drives into the water, and they're like :blink:

I voted for A Higher Echelon just cause of Dixon's line "I speak nine languages and techno is not one of them!" made me laugh so hard.

But the funniest ep ever to me has to be in season 4 when APO goes into lockdown and Syd is buried alive and Marshall is the only one who can save her. I mean, pretending to be Jack Bristow and sporking out an eyeball... LMAO

Im going to have to go with the box episodes.

"You're going to give me the combination to the SD-6 vault and if you don't, I'm going to open this box. And Arvin, trust me when I tell you, you do not want me to open this box. "

Makes me smile everytime. :smiley:

Even though I love Quentin, he didn't make me laugh as much as Marshall! I was laughing so hard during "The Abduction", when he was speaking Ewok!!

I also loved when he joined the APO, with his x-box (or playstation, I'm not sure) and he thought he was in trouble!!!
And I don't know why but my favourite part was when he's looking for something in a desk to remove and eye and all he finds is a half fork- half spoon (I don't know how you say it in English, I only watched the show in French...)...Seeing Jack wondering what was marshall talking about was sooo funny!!

and of course his proposal was the best one I've ever heard!

Other good candidates for funny episodes were 3.05 Repercussions, when Marshall went on a mission as a Cowboy with Sydney and slapped Sydney's ass - that moment was absolutely great.

Another funny moment was when Will saw Sydney's "real" face "for the first time" and shouted the biggest "Ooooooooaaaaaaaaaaah!" in history on 1.21 Rendezvous.

Also in season 3, I don't remember the episode, when Marshall practiced that song in front of Vaughn that he was gonna use to propose to Carrie... that was really good.

And when Marshall didn't know who was in charge between Jack and Kendall in some season 2 episode, their reaction was pretty hilarious "What is it Marshall?!?!?!!!?"

Post your favorite funny moments here...

But Marshall is a funny guy

How about when Marshall was on the phone to his son and he said this "Hush... hush... hush little Mitchell, don't you cry. Daddy's here to teach you about Lanthanides. Cerium is first, yes it leads the way. Hexagonal structure and it's iron gray. Praseodymium is next and it looks like brass..." LoL 👅

Back