What is the =maximum= that you'd be willing to pay for a game?

What is the maximum you would spend per month for one Game

• $15 and under

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • $16-20

Votes: 48 50.5%
  • $21-30

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • $31-40

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • $41 and over

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
I'm talking about "extreme" acronyms. In DR the weapon classes are generally all cut down to two letters by the players.

Medium Edge is ME
Light Edge is LE
Two-handed Heavy Edge is 2HE (I think, I don't use it..)

If you get my point, those fly by okay, but there are other things that wouldn't go over well, like calling guild leaders NPCs for example.

Ohh. I thougt you were talking about strictly no acros. I'm fine w/ that...

Not sure if votes can change but my attitude has changed a bit after playing Gemstone for a few months now.

Of course it is about what is offered but I could be swayed into a tier system done properly.

First of all a Tiered System of pay would, as some other people have stated, make me not buy the game (depending if that Higher Tier was at 15-20$, then I'd think about it). To compete with WoW(15$) DDO(10$) I think HJ might need to look at somewhere around there and if higher not that much. In all honesty if I get some really nice views of the game before I get it (not just the little sphere at the top left corner on the official website) then I would be willing to possible pay 15-20$ for flat rate. By screenshots the game looks good. As I mentioned though it's going to take some more movies to pull me away from DDO's amazing combat (specifically Spell Casting) system.

To hoping they make wise decisions on pay plans...

~Ashvirenza Stormhood

Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed with the money schemes now-a-days. Pay $50 for the box then if you like the game, keep paying 15 a month. So much money, imo.

I like either paying a monthly fee with a free download... or paying for the box and no monthly fee (but will pay for another box "expansion" like say once or twice a year).

Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed with the money schemes now-a-days. Pay $50 for the box then if you like the game, keep paying 15 a month. So much money, imo.

I like either paying a monthly fee with a free download... or paying for the box and no monthly fee (but will pay for another box "expansion" like say once or twice a year).

I like how EvE does it. Free download, 15 bucks a month, free expansions.

Back