What is the name of the song......

Alias

Cadet
What is the name of the song in episode 7 season 2, when Vaughn walks in at the end and syd hugs him, and then he goes after her, what is that song called? And what's the one in that same ep when syd when to see him in the hospital? Thanks!

What is the name of the song in episode 7 season 2, when Vaughn walks in at the end and syd hugs him, and then he goes after her, what is that song called? And what's the one in that same ep when syd when to see him in the hospital?

The song at the end of episode 7 season 2 is called I Shall Believe, by Sheryl Crow. One of my favorite songs... I first heard it on an episode of Roswell. :smiley:
When she goes to see him at the hospital earlier that ep, the song is called Slumber, My Darling, by Yo-Yo Ma (the cello sensation), featuring Alison Krauss.

What is the song that they play at the end of The Higher Echelon? I like that song it's so appropriate for the mood!! :redhair:

Existentialist said:
the song is called Slumber, My Darling, by Yo-Yo Ma (the cello sensation), featuring Alison Krauss.
Yo-yo ma, and allison krause?

dear lord! what an insane postmodern combo! and two string-instrument geniuses!

and.

i _must_ have this song.

Hello everyone im new here im a huge alias fan and dang the music is the best! There was a song at the end of A Higher Echelon when Syd and Vaughn are talking in the usual meeting room and the song went something like this. There is an agel by my side. I need to know the name of this song its driving me nuts :blink: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure which song it is, but it's definitely oneof the last two:

Artist: Sammy Hagar
Song: "Serious JuJu"
Label: Beyond Music

Artist: Kinky
Song: "Noche De Toxinas"
Label: Nettwerk America

Artist: Matthew Good Band
Song: "Weapon"
Label: MCA Records

Artist: Jude
Song: "All I Wanna Do"
Label: N/A

The Music, Summaries, Quotes, etc., can be found in the Episode Forum.

OMG Weapon that was it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: Thank you so much wooooooooooohooooooooooooooo i love That song! Oh sorry i didnt know about the downloading and discussing it :blush:

HEY!! does anyone know the name of the song at the end of TRUTH TAKES TIME when Syd and Vaughn are in bed and the earrings go off?? i REALLY like that song!!!

what is the song in the first episode of the first season when Syd goes back to sd-6 with her red hair, when she comes back from Taipei ????

It is "I shall believe" By Sheryl Crow. It also plays at the end of another Michael Vartan movie which I thought was kinda Ironic. "the pallbearer". If you want the lyrics I can send them to you.

:redhair: :Ph34r: :redhair: Tiffany

Back