what is your biggest hope or wish for your life?

what are the two things that are at each end of your ideas for your life?
what do you hope will be your greatest success or achievement?
what do you hope to accomplish in life?

at the other end, what is your biggest fear?

My ultimate wish in life is that me and my girlfriend Kat can get married and enjoy a happy life together without being subjected to homophobic indignities. and also that i can find what i really want to do with my life and don't get stuck in teaching.

My biggest fear is that the children that we plan on having and adopting will be bullied and victimised because of who their parents are. They are bound to have some trouble but i hope they will be strong enough with the values that we teach them to rise against it with their minds and voices, and not their fists.

Hope: I'm going to get all cliche on everyone and say happiness :D I on't care what I end up doing, just as long as I'm happy doing it.

Fear: Lonliness, failure.

hope - that i am successful, that i get to be with the person i am in love with, that i stay close with my best friends and that everything just sorts itself out

Fear - that i will fail at everything i do, that my best friends will decide that i am not worth being friends with, that i will become someones possession again

fear- that I'm gonna lose a lot of people I love

hope- that I don't lose my hearing... couldn't live without music...
lol, and feeling at ease all the time :smiley:

garnergarnish said:
My ultimate wish in life is that me and my girlfriend Kat can get married and enjoy a happy life together without being subjected to homophobic indignities. and also that i can find what i really want to do with my life and don't get stuck in teaching.

My biggest fear is that the children that we plan on having and adopting will be bullied and victimised because of who their parents are. They are bound to have some trouble but i hope they will be strong enough with the values that we teach them to rise against it with their minds and voices, and not their fists.
[post="1253339"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awww!! All that you said, Nay.

My goals right now in life are to get into princeton in two years. Later I want to become a journalist or a novelist. I also want to be married and have children.

My fears are that I will not get into princeton or any college for that matter and that when I leave high school no guy will love me and I will be alone for the rest of my life.

Back