what is your favorite city

what is your favorite city besides the one you live in (if you could live newhere it would be where

• boston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • philadelphia

• san francisco

• los angeles

• seattle

• new york

• washington dc

• chicago

• miami

• other

• Total voters

GO Syd

Cadet
i was born in worcestor (near boston) but never really remeber the city except when i was there this summer
i currently live in la and want to know what ur favorite cities are

I chose New York, since it's a great city and I have pretty good memories from when I went there!! :rolleyes: ^_^ :rolleyes:

But I wouldn't care where I lived, just as long as it was around people I really cared about!!!

This is tough.....I love New York...its such a great city. Miami is close to what Im used to in terms of climate. LA would be a cool place to live ;)

Ill probably end up living somewhere in Florida....dont know for sure but definetly be living in the south ^_^

I love big cities, you can get so lost and forget everythign *sigh* i love newyork the best, ive only been there a few times, but its so fun, so much to do, you never stop living! Its so alve! And well im in love wiht newyork!

most likly san fran, i've been there twice, great city, i realy like all the different cultures there. and trollys too lol. i like hawaii too, but only on vacations, i wouldn't want to realy live there, too many tourists.

Not in the Staes or Canada! Italy, in Rome. I find that the women there are so nice and Romantic, and I was only nine when I went! Lol.
kylo4

i love new york!!!
i love san diego too ... i want to go to college there
and also Pamplona ... it's in spain i think ... i studied it in spanish class ... i love speaking spanish

i live in San Diego!!!!!!! ITS AWSOME!! I LOVE IT!! i also go to LA quite a bit so i want to live there but since i live right near there i decided to put a city i wasn't practily living in so i put non other than NEW YORK BABY!!

~lauren vartan

Back