Votes: 2 22.2%
  • all of the above

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • no science-I hate science

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • something else-please post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Biology, i've studied through to AS level over here in the UK and will go back later on and take it further

having worked in plastics factories, agriculture and plants, living practically in the lush green countryside, i see the effects of man on the environment. i remember how the world was before global warming has taken its effect on us, whether it was predictable weather in eastern europe, to the stunning stillness of the bush in southern africa.

science fiction is full of what ifs and we see so many small signs nowadays intruding on our day to day lives that it has to be a field of interest.

from animals to humans, birth and death, mutation/disease/allergies are all parts of our world, however narrow minded people can be. following the politicans wrangling over environmental damage we are sure to have something interesting to talk about within the next few years, even if it was the realm of the "greenies" in times past and guaranteed a lonely evening at the dinner parties if that was your only topic of conversation!

Back