What is your favorite Harry Potter book?

What is your favorite Harry Potter book?

• # 1 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • # 2 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

• # 3 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

• # 4 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

• # 5 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i personally liked the fourth one the best but i love the fifth one. im one pg 279 right now and i love it so far. #4 just had the most action and stuff in it.

I liked all of them but my favorites would be 3 and 4. I liked the fact that they thought some dangerous person was after harry in the 3 one and i liked the 4th one cause it had a lot more details in it and new events

mines definitely Azkaban because I love Sirius Black and the things you find out are really great as well.but i also love the fifth one so far

I loved 3 because it was such a difference from the other two the charchters evoved really well and the story was just plain better. I also liked 4 becauseit has such A TWIST ENDING in it. The only compaint I would have about 4 is that it servd as more as a filler than a story in it's own right.

I love number three because I think that it is great how Sirius Black comes into the story and that Harry actually has someone to talk to besides his friends. Sirius also knew his parents and that was cool. I thought that number 5 was great but it was a really depressing book. I was really mad at the end but I can't wait to see what happens. I liked all of them but these are my favorites.

syd_spy47 said:
Of course! Why else would we be sisters? (minus ships)
LOL...oh so much in common!

And Liz...I liked #3 b/c we got to meet Sirius and it gave Harry family again (even the beginning when you thought Sirius was bad). And Lupid was the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher...the best one. They won the Quidditch cup...and you actually got to see Harry happy (at the end with Sirius' invitation).

i didnt expect #3 to be most popular. i agree that #5 was depressing but #3 just wasnt that exciting. i did like it cause of sirius. he rocks! i didnt really like #1, it was dull and boring. i think that with most authors their work gets better as they keep writing. #4 was also one of my favs. #2 was great too. i love em all! :P

I loved the 3rd...and completely disliked the 4th (ok...so I don't dislike any of them, but it was my least favorite) Chamber was good as was Sorcerer's stone, just b/c it was the beginning.

I'd say the 5th was pretty great...but I'm still upset.

I wasn't big on CoS for some reason, I dunno why, but just not that big. Ok here's my list from my fav to least fav.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back