What is your favorite Harry Potter book?

What is your favorite Harry Potter book?

• # 1 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • # 2 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

• # 3 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

• # 4 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

• # 5 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's my order of favs:

hahahaha! i never realized that it went in that order! i didnt really like the third book, but now that sirius is gone, i appreciate it more.

I loved number 4.
Its the book that really got me stuck on harry Potter, I had read the others, but wasn't addicted until the 4th
I just could not put it down :abduct: :jawdrop: :Playmusic: :read:
I went a little smiley happy....
and except for the abduction those are all applied to the fourth book.

I loved the third, cause of Lupin and Sirius, but I had to vote for 4. The beginning(although long) was so exciting and fun with all the Qudditch and I loved how everything got tied together and totally opened it up for the last three books. The fifth one was interesting but I think unnecessarily too detailed. my order would go:

I kinda liked the 2nd one; not too detailed but action involved and brought in new characters. But the one thing I loved about book 5 was how much it brought in Neville! He is so cool!! Who cares if he's clumsy and kinds stunk and magic. Now he's so changed and braver. Bravo to him! :D

I liked 3 because it introduced my two fave charchters. Lupin and Siruis. I even liked Sirius when he was evil! (supposedly). Here are my order:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back