• Season 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 3

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Joyie said:
Season 2, lots of Sark. :D
My thought exaclty... :P

actually I think season 2 was just flawless... that's what makes it so great, every character in season 2 was just kicking ass...

season 2 is the best by far.

I can't believe that season three is nearly level with season one!

I couldn't pick between the first two, but that gave the first season my vote.

S2 had everything I love about Alias in the perfect amounts. The plot was GREAT with twists and turns in every ep almost, the action was awesome culminating in the best girlfight EVER and the characters were just right with the S/V tension, the spyfamily interaction, more sark, Will not being a dumbass like in S1, Kendall in charge of the JTF. God those were the good old days.

S3 was good
S1 was very very good
but S2 was more than excellent!

I think S2 had everything good of s1 more other great stuffs, like Irina, a better relationship between Jack and Syd, a beautiful and dreaming relation between Syd and Vaughn, Syd was more like herself, (she has her mother, she dind't have to lie to will), Sark as a great Villain, Kendall, More Marshall ... I just know that I love love love S2!:smiley:

and I hope that one year from Now I'm sayng that my favourite season was S4...that would mean s4 was really excellent!:smiley:

Season one. The atmosphere was a lot more suspenseful and mysterious--had some of the best music too :smiley: (Doves, Depeche Mode, Stars...)

I vote for Season Two , Since i am a big fan of Irina and Jack (relationship)! Also there was lots of action!!! :Ph34r: o yeah .. also Lauren and Kayta was not there!!! -_-

Season 1 was great, but once Will found out what was going on, and then we had the Francinator and we had Kendall and Marshall finally got a woman and on and on and on...Season 2 was the best

Oh, and did I forget to mention Spymommy? Best guest star on any TV show I've ever scene...bar none...

Season two was the best! We had better missions, better action, better twists. Plus, there was lotsa Irina, Kendall, Barnett and best of all, Sark!

Back