• Raging Waters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disneyland

• Other

• Total voters
syd_spy47 said:
Why is Cedar Point weird? I'VE BEEN TO CEDAR POINT! -to whoever asked. I love the Raptor! But my fav. ride in the whole world is at Disneyworld. It's called Aerosmith's Rock n Roll Roller Coaster. It's awesome!
Rockin Roller Coaster is my favorite ride in the WORLD! I love the beginning when you go 0-60 in about two seconds!!

SecretAgentMan said:
i typically go to the waterparks instead of theme parks.  I really dislike rollercoasters and any ride that goes very fast.
ha! that's like the opposite of me. I generally view waterparks as giant petri dishes full of bacteria, and the vision didn't really improve after I read The Hot Zone. (okay, so I know the chances of the ebola virus lurking somewhere around Raging Waters are minscule, but still.)

and also I always scrape my butt on the rides.

but I love rollercoasters! only it takes some pleading to coax my friends to go on with me *coughTINAcough* :P

I love roller coasters! Anything that turns, goes upside down, and moves quickly is my favorite ride!! Though I love waterparks, just as much! lol...water is my other half!

roller coasters are so fun! i read an article about type t personality people. they like exhileration and getting really excited. so people who ride a lot of roller coasters are like that!

Cedar Point in Ohio!!! It is the best, except that you have to wait so long in the lines. But the roller coasters are definately worth it!!! I also like Paramount Canada's Wonderland, but it is no where as good as Cedar Point.

Back