Votes: 0 0.0%

• Friends

• ER

• South Park

• The Bachelor and other reality shows...

• Fraiser

• CSI

• Other...please explain

• Total voters
Alias!! Of course.

I loved the first two series of 24.

Watched the first two ep's this year but couldn't get back into it.

I used to like Sex and the City. Got all the series on dvd.

So will buy the final series when it comes out.

Alias... hands down... I've never really been "obsessed" enough about another show -- obsession with Alias led me to join this forum.

I voted Friends cus i knew Alias would walk it. I mean it is an Alias wesite :lol: . I just couldn't bear to see Friends without a vote. I love so many shows i dont have a favourite but i have my favorites. Friends will always be very special to me, as will Alias, Which is my first internet obsession. :D Buffy was cool in High school. Angels great too. I love ER so much and the OC is awesome and Scrubs is quite funny. This is just a few i love so many. Ok, i rambelled more than i ment to but i dont care. I'm a tvaholic and not ashamed to admit it. :D

I voted other, I'd have to say Say Farscape is my favourite tv show, followed closley by Mission hill. Mentions to King of the Hill, The League of Gentlemen and Futurama...

I voted for Alias but its tied with Buffy, Angel and Whose Line Is It Anyways, followed closely behind by Will & Grace.

Don't kill me :eek: but I just don't see what everybody sees in Friends! It's really average comedy, people! Sure, the characters can be lovable, but don't you think it's a little cliched? Overdone? I don't know... the ones I saw were funny, but nothing special, you know. And the finale... like an "According to Jim" episode if you ask me!

As I said, don't kill me. Just my opinion. Obviously, the ratings show otherwise ;)

Tenderbear said:
Don't kill me  :eek: but I just don't see what everybody sees in Friends! It's really average comedy, people! Sure, the characters can be lovable, but don't you think it's a little cliched? Overdone? I don't know... the ones I saw were funny, but nothing special, you know. And the finale... like an "According to Jim" episode if you ask me!

As I said, don't kill me. Just my opinion. Obviously, the ratings show otherwise ;)
[post="971087"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm gonna kill you!! jk

Back