Votes: 0 0.0%

• Friends

• ER

• South Park

• The Bachelor and other reality shows...

• Fraiser

• CSI

• Other...please explain

• Total voters
:winner: CSI!!!

:winner2: Alias!!!

:winner3: Dark Angel and Star Trek:Enterprise

Others:
Friends, Will & Grace, Black Hole High, Stargate SG-1, Smallville, Charmed, ER, CSI: Miami, The OC, The Simpsons, Law & Order, Law & Order:SVU, Law & Order:CI, Boomtown, Sex and the City, Scrubs, Andromeda, Have I got News for You, Room 101, Malcom in the Middle, Stak Trek, Green Wing, The Cramp Twins, Peter Kay's Pheonix Nights, Snobs, Don't blame the Koalas, Braceface, Revelations, Lizzie McGuire, My Hero, My Family, Popular, Distraction, Our Hero, Countryfile, Grange Hill(Hey did anyone see that the shop that one of the girls worked in sold Alias magazine!!!), Byker Grove, David Attenborough shows, Jimmy Carr shows, Sout Park, Fraisier, Dead Ringers...and more! :lol:

Holy cow, you watch all those shows? You must be home and watching TV 24/7. And how can youl ove CSI more than Alias? That's not allowed, not here at least.

For me:

1) Alias
2) 24
3) Joan of Arcadia
4) Friends

xinli11 said:
Holy cow, you watch all those shows?  You must be home and watching TV 24/7.  And how can youl ove CSI more than Alias?  That's not allowed, not here at least.

For me:

1) Alias
2) 24
3) Joan of Arcadia
4) Friends
[post="994829"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: Not all of them show currently, some don't show at all anymore...I guess 'cause I only have TV half the week(When I'm at my mum's house) I tend to over-compensate.

It's very close bettween CSI and Alias...does that help...no it doesn't! But CSI got me first! Lot's of people here seem to like 24...I've never had a chance to see it.

I don't watch that much TV..apart from in holidays. I spend more time on the internet in the holidays. The other week I looked at the clock in the corner of my computer screen, and realised I'd been on the Interner 14 and a half hours non-stop :blink: :blink: :blink: I forced myself to go to sleep, and was soooo tired the next morning. I can stay on the Internet longer than I can watch Tv, 'cause I'm semi-active when I'm on the Internet. Hey...did you know that you fidget less when watching TV than when doing nothing, that the average European spends about 9 years of his/her life watching TV, and there are more TV's in Europe than children(By children, I mean lil kids, as opposed to people who are someones kid). Yeah, I was watching a TV programme about TV :rolleyes:

My favorite TV Shows:

Alias :D
ER
Third Watch
Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Fear Factor
Hope & Faith
Everwood :hide:

Back