Allie: "You wrote me?"
Noah: "Yes... it wasn't over, it still isn't over." *they kiss* :love:

and also...

Allie : "Now say you're a bird too!"
Noah: "If you're a bird, i'm a bird."

:love:

Itz da MT said:
Marv, in Sin City:

"And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I've done to him."
[post="1386842"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
He said it like three times in the movie!!
I totally LOL in the part where whats-her-name said: "HE MADE ME WATCH! HE MADE ME WATCH!" :puke:
its such a funny movie :lol:
more fav. quote will be:
"my mom allways said that life is like a box of choclate, you never know what you're going to get"- -Forrest Gump
and "You're not perfect sport, and let me save you the suspense, this girl you've met she's not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other."- Good will hunting

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
From The Notebook :love:

Noah: "I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year."
Allie: "You wrote me?"
Noah: "Yes... it wasn't over, it still isn't over." *they kiss* :love:

and also...

Allie : "Now say you're a bird too!"
Noah: "If you're a bird, i'm a bird."

:love:
[post="1379890"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

awwww :love:

"Sucking all the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone."- John Keating, Dead Poets Society

"There's a moment, there's always a moment. 'I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it.' And I don't know when your moment was, but I bet there was one." - Alice, Closer

"We may not be as happy as you always dreamed we would be, but for the first time let's just allow ourselves to be whatever it is that we are." - Garden State

"With a prompter in every cellar window whispering comebacks, shy people would have the last laugh." - Amelie

"At least you'll never be a vegetable - even artichokes have hearts." - Amelie

"How did you get here before us?"
"I...We... Kronk? How DID we get here before them?"
*pulls out a map out of nowhere* "Well, you sure got me. By all accounts, it doesnt make sense." ----The Emporors New Groove.

"you may look like a birde but you will never bring your family honour" and
"Maybe i didnt do it for my father. Maybe what i really wanted was to prove i could do things right. So when i looked into the mirror, id see someone worth while. But i was wrong. I see nothing" ---Mulan

"How do you go back to an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart, you begin to realise....There is no going back. There are somethings time cannot erase. Some hurts that go too deep. That have taken hold. ---LoTR, tRotK

I have tons of favorite movie quotes, here are some:

It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The "hard" is what makes it great.
-A League of their Own

Bad times wake us up to the good times we weren't paying attention to.
-Good Will Hunting

Sometimes I wish I had never met you, because then I could go to bed at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.
-Good Will Hunting

Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself. -Good Will Hunting

What truly is logic? Who decides reason? My quest has taken me through the physical and metaphysical, the delusional and back. And I have made the most important discovery of my career; the most important discovery of my life. It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logical reasons can be found.
-A Beautiful Mind

How about making me vice president in charge of cheering you up?
-Charade

Lewis: Hey, George? Can I tell you something? We're gonna win this thing. We're gonna get the votes and we're gonna win. And after we do, I mean that very night, I'm gonna go to Sam & Harry's, I'm gonna order a big steak, and I'm gonna make a list of everybody who tried to f*** us this week.
Robin: Lewis!
Lewis: Vote your conscience, you chicken-s*** lame-ass! (hangs up phone) We lost Jarrett.
Kodak: I hope so. 'Cause, you know, if that was an "undecided," then we need to work on our people skills.
~The American President

there's this one quote in Tommy Boy that cracked me up. I don't remember exactly how it went.

"I just got out of college."
"Yeah, you were in it for ten years."
"So a lot of people are in college for ten years."
"Yeah, they're called doctors."

One from Pirates of the Carribean.

"You are the worst pirate that I've ever heard of."
"But you have heard of me."

Then from Not Another Teen Movie.

"Who would have thought that all the people at our school are professional dancers?"

Cellular

"So what's your kid's name?"
"Ricky Martin."
"Ricky Martin? You named your kid Ricky Martin!"

Forest Gump

"Mama always said,"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."

i'll post some more when I see some movies. :lol:

It's amazing how well you people remember these things. There's only a few quotes that I remember..

"With great power comes great responsibility"
Spiderman

"Yes Satan?"
"All righty then"
"Like a glove"
Ace Ventura: Pet detective & when nature calls

"Mama always said,"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." Forest Gump

Ed:"What makes you think you can just walk in there and take whatever you want?
Erin:They're called boobs, Ed. "
Erin Brockovitch

xdancer said:
Lewis: Hey, George? Can I tell you something? We're gonna win this thing. We're gonna get the votes and we're gonna win. And after we do, I mean that very night, I'm gonna go to Sam & Harry's, I'm gonna order a big steak, and I'm gonna make a list of everybody who tried to f*** us this week.
Robin: Lewis!
Lewis: Vote your conscience, you chicken-s*** lame-ass! (hangs up phone) We lost Jarrett.
Kodak: I hope so. 'Cause, you know, if that was an "undecided," then we need to work on our people skills.
~The American President
[post="1431067"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: Love that one.

That movie has so many good quotes.

"People want leadership, Mr President, and in the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They want leadership. They're so thirsty for it, they'll crawl through the desert toward a mirage and when they discover there's no water, they'll drink the sand." - Lewis
"Lewis, we've had presidents who were beloved, who couldn't find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight. People don't drink the sand because they're thirsty. They drink the sand because they don't know the difference."- President Shephard

"We had a nice couple of minutes together. She threatened me, I patronized her. Didn't have anything to eat, but I thought there was a connection." - President Shephard

"America isn't easy. America is advanced citizenship. You've got to want it bad, because it's gonna put up a fight. It's gonna say, "You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil who is standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours. You want to claim this land as the 'land of the free'? Then the symbol of your country cannot just be a flag. The symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Now show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms. Then you can stand up and sing about the 'land of the free.'" - President Shephard

"It's Christmas."- Robin
"It's Christmas?"- Lewis
"Yeah. You didn't get the memo?"- Leon

"Lewis, however much coffee you drink in the morning, I want you to reduce it by half."- President Shephard
"I don't drink coffee, sir."- Lewis
"Then hit yourself over the head with a baseball bat, would you please?"- Shephard

"Janie, make a note. We need to schedule more events where somebody gives me a really big fish."- President Shephard
"Yes sir."- Janie
"Janie, I'm kidding."- Shephard
"... Of course, sir."- Janie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buzz Lightyear: You killed my father.
Emperor Zurg: No Buzz, I am your father.

church of mammals said:
Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Cameron (referring to his dad's Ferrari):  Ferris!  He doesn't drive it.  He just rubs it with a diaper!
[post="1438549"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I love Ferris Bueller's Day Off, there's so many quotes that I loved, but can't remember. :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pippin: Anyways, you need people of intelligence on this sort of... mission... quest... thing.
Merry: Well, that rules you out, Pip.

Back