What is your favourite movie quote?...

Hehe - I did a favorite quotes meme on LJ, so I thought I'd post it here too. ^_^

Son of a b**** ball. Why can't you go home? Aren't you good enough for your home? ANSWER ME! Suck my white ass ball! Happy Gilmore

Wait a minute... nice boys don't kiss like that. Bridget Jones's Diary And everyone should know what Darcy said after that ... :blush: :love:

You're going to be bad for business. I can tell. Moulin Rouge

Frankie likes to say that boxing is an unnatural act, that everything in boxing is backwards: sometimes the best way to deliver a punch is to step back... But step back too far and you ain't fighting at all. Million Dollar Baby

Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time. Fight Club This movie is so freakin quotable - it's insane!

They say, when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up. Big Fish

We may not be as happy as you always dreamed we would be, but, for for the first time let's just allow ourselves to be whatever it is that we are. Garden State

Cole: 'She wanted me to tell you she saw you dance. She said when you were little you and she had a fight, right before your dance recital. You thought she didn't come see you dance. She did. She hid in the back so you wouldn't see. She said you were like an angel. She said you came to the place where they buried her. Asked her a question? She said the answer is... everyday. What did you ask?'
Lynn: 'Do... Do I make her proud?' The Sixth Sense ::sobs::

School of Rock

Dewey: Who here can tell me what a hangover is?
student: Doesn't that mean you're drunk?
Dewey: No. It means that I was drunk YESTERDAY.

Liar Liar

Fletcher: I'm kicking my a**! Do you mind!

Fletcher (holding the phone): Stop breaking the law a**hole!

Spaceballs

Dark Helmet: What's the matter Colonel Sanders? Chicken?

Tommy Boy (this movie has so many of them)

David Spade: Did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie talkie?

Ghostbusters

Venkman: Back off man! I'm a scientist.
Ernie Hudson: Ray, When someone asks you if you're a god, you say 'Yes!'

The Empire Strikes Back:

Han Solo: Chewie. This can't help me. There'll be another time. The Princess. You have to take care of her. All right?

[Leia and Han shares a passionate kiss before Han is dragged towards the freezing chamber by the imperials]

Princess Leia: I love you.
Han Solo: I know.

Back