what is your motto ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

<maya>

J.J's Muse
well, mine is "seize the day". I took it from Dead Poets' Society cos, that sums up all !!
I mean, when the day comes and it is too late, we should never have regrets for not having done something we would have liked to ...

"Sometimes the best MAN for the job is a WOMAN"

I've chosen a male dominated career, and this motto gets me through the hard times and reminds me not to give up and quit (y)

grab a opertunity(sp?) wen it comes!!
or....
(talking about the love of ur life) grab the man wen he comes!!
LMAO!!
he he!!!
i ain't really got one but these are probably the ones i wouls have if i did have one or two!!
LOL!!

Life goes on...dont get stuck in the past...life goes on, and i assure you, your life will not end if you flunk your midterm! :rolleyes: Everyone's so stressed right now. Be a little more carefree people! It either happens, or it doesnt.

"If you never catch the wave,you are never going to ride it"

Its from a song and It means alot,also means just go for it and dont think too much and it also means you should take chances in life no matter what are the consecuenses. ;) I LOVE IT!!! :D And I like ever quote from LP :smiley:

-yojo/lola :cool:

"When life gives you lemons throw them at people" I like that one but my fav is still "Live life on the edge,or don't live life at all"

my top motto is: everything happens for a reason
my second one is: if you failed....at least you tried
and: the only thing that ever stays the same....is that everyhting changes
and: nothing is forever

Mine's probably-

Respect Yourself. Always.

It's good for when you're having a tough day, and you feel like you even hate yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back