Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Older - Atari, colecovision, etc...

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Board

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other - Comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have a donated X-Box (original) and a donated PS2 hooked up to the TV currently. Though there seem to be more PS2 titles out there (or at least readily available in the secondary markets) I like the 'feel' of the X-Box better.

PC naturally, mine plays better than a PS3 or XBOX360 (come on! just check the resolution on them :smiley: )

PC naturally, mine plays better than a PS3 or XBOX360 (come on! just check the resolution on them :smiley: )
My main desktop PC is still only a P4 2.8ghz with a 512mb video card! Because I am only an infrequent game player it comes out much cheaper in the end for me to play on the X-Box and PS2 rather than trying to keep my PC specs up to speed (figuratively & literally) that the current generation of games play.

Although I may break down and pick up SimCity 4 for the PC since it isn't available on the consoles. :D

i have to say it is the PC for me. it is the platform that all the other companies are trying to kill off with their 'made for xbox' games. i dont knock the other platforms. i do actually play on the PS2 quite often but not to the extent that i do on the pc.

I'm still getting by with a PS2 for game playing and an X-Box for DVD watching & some games but mostly it's the PS2.

I am rolling with an Nintendo, N64, and handheld GBC that I am trying to midify into a steampunk game boy. Let us pray that I don't screw this up :D.

I'm starting today, I may post a Yahoo question and a few threads on it. But maybe I'll just say I'll do it and totallty blow it off. Just like I always do with anything even remotely personal. Oh, well. -ramble-

Use to be a PC guy back in the day but when the good games started drying up I switched over to my 360 and have been a happy camper ever since.

I use my PS3. But I like to play FPS on my PC. Am I the only one thinking that computers are the best gaming platform for FPS games?
For me, yeah, I would have to agree. I just can't get the same level of movement control out of a console controller that I do with a keyboard.

My game console is a Commodore 64 I do have a number of games for it but, I am not what is known as a gamer, I do like to play chess from time to time, but on a board.

Oh, by the way I workd for Commodore Business Machines CBM back in 1977.

[Edit]

I like classic arcade games.

hmm , mame cabinet, 360, ps3, ps2,ps1, gamecube, snes and the good old dreamcast.
One day I hope to actually finish a game too!

Back