What is your quote?

I thought as we had a section for people's tips we could have a section for people's quotes... those all important life changing quotes that without them we'd never survive. So yeah feel free to help change someone's life and post them here... *hopes there isn't already a page like this* (sorry if there is I'm a newbie and haven't seen one so hope there isn't one)

We are all stuck in the gutter, but some of us look at the stars

I will do more then live and let live i will live and help live

my fav. quotes are obscure...

"I'm a treeee, watch my branches grooooow!"

and jannie dearest can you do me a huuuge favor and change the topic title so its not in caps? ;)

Hey Freaky... damn that sounds like an insult...

Could you watch the double posting please...

My quote is: "Live as if you'll die tomorrow, learn as if you'll live forever." which is a Ghandi quote

ehgripo said:

Could you watch the double posting please...

My quote is: "Live as if you'll die tomorrow, learn as if you'll live forever." which is a Ghandi quote
[post="1379699"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
what my name sounds like an insult? i dont think so.. being freaky is fun! anyway... im sorry about that and Ive changed it!

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.- Lincoln

"Live as if there's no tomorrow. You never know when it'll be your last"

If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change- Buddha

yes, but its a nice quote.

By the way, Freaky... i only just worked out what Jack meant, but when he said
i think he meant that "hey freaky" sounds like he's calling you freaky.... :mellow:

Back