What is....

What do you like most of Michale Vartan?

• looks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • personality

• strong

• funny

• everything

• Total voters
i voted for everything bcuz he is everything! he's hot ,has a great personality, is strong ( that shirtless scene wuz like WOW!look @ that body! hehehehe!) and has a good sense of humor ( that grasshopper joke wuz funny!) Micheal Vartan just rocks my world!!!!!

yumm! i voted for everything! i mean come on! he kicks ass! he is sooooo HOT, and funny and he picks good roles! mmm...and those shirtless scenes! he has an awesome body!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
you spelled Michael wrong...sorry, but it gets on my nerves when people spell things wrong...I just can't help it!!!
LOL, that's EXACTLY how I feel. It's funny. Even though I don't even spell everything correctly...

I VOTED FOR EVERYTHING BECAUSE GUESS WHAT..... iLoVeAgEnTvAuGhN!!!!
Could you guess?

He's so cute, I ABSOLUTELY love his personality, his hair is my FAVORITE, and he's just great all around. I love him. yay.

I love everything about Vaughn!! He's super cute, funny, smart, and he has a good personality!! It's to bad that 1 in a billion guys are like that!!! Most guys I know a real jerks!! Sigh!! :redhair:

I voted for looks, but I'd have to say that looks rank very high on my list!! He has one of those smiles, I just swoon at when I see. :D But he is such a sweet guy and just keeps getting better and better!

Back