What It All Comes Down To

Another fan fic by xMountineer02300844x. I just can't stop coming up with good new ideas. I can and will handle all my fan fics with at least an update every week or two. R&R please. Tell me if I should continue. :smiley:

'What It All Comes Down To'
Author: xMountineer02300844 (Erin)
Rating: PG-PG13ish
Ship: N/W; S/V
Disclaimer: I own nothing, except for the things that I have made up.
Summary: Nadia Santos, 24, has just joined a brand-new black-ops division of the C.I.A., APO, Authorized Personnel Only. There she meets a new family and can start a new life. Someone walks into her life that will guide her and soon become her boyfriend. She finds out something that could endanger her life forever. But it all comes down to one thing…her new life, family, and friends.

Chapter One
-Nadia POV-
I came from Argentina, left in an orphanage at a young age. I’ve put my past in the past and am ready to start on the present and the future. Argentine intelligence has sent me to work with a top secret, brand-new black-ops division of the C.I.A. It’s name is APO or Authorized Personnel Only. APO is run by a pretty weird man named Arvin Sloane. It’s my first day at APO and once I walk through that door, I live a life of even more secrecy. My name is Nadia Santos.
-------------------------
APO Office
“Hello. My name is Nadia Santos, I just transferred from Argentine Intelligence.”

“Hello Ms. Santos. I’ll call your handler who will show you around.”

So I stood there, kind of shaking…I didn’t know what it would be like. It’s so different from being in the Argentine offices. I stood there in my Dolce and Gabbana suit with my black heels waiting for a couple minutes. Finally, this really cute looking guy came up to me.

“Hi Ms. Santos. My name is Agent Eric Weiss, your handler. You can just call me Weiss. I’ll introduce you to everyone and show you where everything is around the office.”

“Thanks…I like to be called just Nadia, there is no need for the Ms. Santos stuff.”

“Alrighty then.”

So I followed Weiss around. I was introduced to Agent Sydney Bristow, Agent Michael Vaughn, Agent Marcus Dixon, Agent Marshall Flinkman, Agent Jack Bristow, and Director Sloane. Eric told me those were the major people I needed to know. He showed me where my desk was and told me to get through some of the paperwork on my desk. Weiss also told me that I probably wouldn’t me able to get through all of it because no one could but Sydney and Jack Bristow.

Five hours later, everyone was allowed to go home. Agent Weiss came over. “Nadia, you can…WOAH! You got ALL of this done?” He was puzzled.

“Yeah, it was easy stuff.”

“Wow. You must be related to Sydney and Jack Bristow!” Weiss said teasingly.

“Well, I’m not. Paperwork is just a natural thing for me.”

“Great. Hey listen you want to go get some chow with Syd, Vaughn, and I?”

“I’m not sure, I really need to unpack.”

“You know what then,” Weiss said, “We’ll get it to go and we’ll all help you!”

“Really?” I asked. I was so happy to have some people help me unpack everything.

“Sure. I just need the address and what you want from the Chinese place.”

“My address is 2547 Zephyr Ave. Venice, California 90291. I take rice and chicken light on the soy sauce.”

“Okay, cool you live like four doors down from Syd and Vaughn. See you around 5:30-6.”

“Bye.” I said cool and casually. I couldn’t wait to see Weiss again and get to know Sydney and Vaughn better.

>>>Chapter Two<<<

sounds good. can't wait to see where this goes!!
can i please get a pm when you update??
Thanks. Sure :smiley:

this is interesting. continue pm ing me please?
No problem :smiley:

Great first chapter. Please send me a pm when you update

texasalias
Can do :smiley:

sounds interesting.. i love nadia and was annoyed she was underused as a character!

pm me please
Thanks. I know. :smiley:

PM LIST
cupcake55
iheartvaughn
texasalias2004
benzmine
derevkointraining

Great start!! I loved it. keep me on the pm list... Can't wait for more.
°°NiCkY°°
Thank you. No problem...there IS more...scroll down!

I like it...
Keep me on the pm list please.
Thanks for the pm.
Sure thing :smiley:

that was great :D
i love it
could you keep me on the pm list??
Yup :smiley:

great story, i relly like it. please pm me
Ok I will :smiley:

nice fic can i get a pm
gracie
Thank you. You sure can :smiley:

great start pm me
No problem :smiley:

Interesting,

Go ahead and add me to the PM list. This could turn up better, Just please let there be more SV! lol!
Ok. There will be more S/V trust me with of course lots of N/W!:smiley:

PM LIST
cupcake55
iheartvaughn
texasalias2004
benzmine
derevkointraining
Nicky_Bristow
sydneymicheal
tubby
Nadia Weiss
grassyass
KAliasGirl
UndercoverPhoenix47

Chapter Two

The clock chimed six o’clock in Nadia’s living room. Weiss, Sydney, and Vaughn had all just arrived fifteen minutes ago. They started eating their food ASAP so that they could help Nadia at least get her bedroom and kitchen stuff unpacked. Sydney and Vaughn tackled anything that had to do with the kitchen, and Nadia and Weiss tackled the bedroom.

“Nadia, I really like your kitchen, it’s so warm looking especially with the stain-less steel appliances.” Sydney shouted down the hall.

“Oh thanks. Most of them were presents from me to myself or from past boyfriends.” She shouted back.

“Isn’t Sydney the greatest?” Weiss asked.

“No, you’re the greatest Weiss is so many different ways.” Nadia replied back flirting.

Weiss blushed, “Nahhhh…you AND Sydney are thee greatest women I’ve ever met in my entire life time.”

Nadia and Weiss went on to putting the sheets on the bed, putting away clothes in the drawers, hanging up clothes in the closet, putting the towels away in her master bathroom, plugging in lamps, laying out her rugs, putting up the blinds, and other things like that. The two of them continued to flirt up until they had finished the basics.

“Well, I should be going because we’ll probably have a big day ahead of us and you’ll probably have a stack of paperwork. So I’ll see you tomorrow Nadia.”

“Thanks for the food Weiss and helping me unpack some things.”

“Anytime Nadia…Anytime…Listen, here’s my number if you ever need more help.”

“Alright. Thanks.” And with that she gave Weiss a giant hug.

While Nadia and Weiss were taking care of the bedroom, Sydney and Vaughn were making sure things were perfect for her. They cleaned all the appliances, washed the dishes, sorted the silverware and put it away, and mopped the floor. Sydney looked at the clock.

“Omigosh! It’s midnight! Vaughn we should probably go right?”

“Yeah, I guess. We could always come back and help tomorrow if she wants us to.”

“Okay.” Sydney said and then pulled Vaughn in for kiss that seemed it would last forever. Then, they walked down to the bedroom where they heard Weiss and Nadia laughing and talking.

Sydney and Vaughn appeared in the doorframe. “Nadia, we should get going.” Vaughn said casually.

“Not a problem, seeing how Weiss told me that I’ll have a big day ahead of me.”

“Nadia, we’ll come help you tomorrow if you’d like us to.” Sydney said in her soothing, caring voice.

“Okay, I’ll serve the dinner. You guys hear that. I’LL serve the dinner,” she said emphasizing in the I. She couldn’t wait until the very next day. Nadia Santos had met some very wonderful friends.

**Please Review**

Back