What It All Comes Down To

sorry, i just got around to r&r. great update(s) though, can't wait for more!
aliaschick347
No problem. I totally understand!

I like this.
Can I have a Pm?
Sure. ;)

can i please get a pm for this?
Added :smiley:

NEXT UPDATE: This weekend or during the week, I'm planning on writing it this weekend

PM LIST
cupcake55
iheartvaughn
texasalias2004
benzmine
derevkointraining
Nicky_Bristow
sydneymicheal
tubby
Nadia Weiss
grassyass
KAliasGirl
UndercoverPhoenix47
fire*N*ice
mnkdance963
Aliaschick347
Love That Arvin Sloane
syd-157
AliasSydney502
catfishally
ALIAS_chick

Sorry about the double post.
:blush:

A/N: Sorry it's been ages. The last chapter left off where everyone was going to breakfast except Mia and Nadia who were planning on going to a cafe to meet up with a guy. Please R&R! If you want off the PM List please tell me.

Chapter Ten
Mrs. Tolton, Sydney, Mr. Tolton, and Vaughn all sat down at the table patiently waiting for their children.

Tom and Weiss walked in, “Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Tolton, nice to see you.”

“Morning mother,” Tom said kissing his mom on the cheek, “Mia will not be able to make it because she accidentally slept in again.”

Mrs. Tolton was the first to reply, “Tom…you’re covering for your sister aren’t you???”

Mr. Tolton jumped in, “Well how much did she pay you this time son?”

“Mia is sleeping, well she’s up now in the shower, and she truly sends her apologies.”

“Okay…Morning to you too Eric.”

Everyone enjoyed the breakfast and cleared their plates and Mrs. Tolton made Tom and Weiss very aware that they could not miss the president and first lady’s dinner ball.

-Café-
Mia and Nadia made their way down to the main floor of the Carlyle, where the café was located. Mia made her way to the back of the café where John was already seated. They ordered their food and then started discussing teenage topics…mainly gossip about other high end teens like themselves. About half way through eating their cereal, Mrs. Tolton appeared standing directly above Nadia.

“MARIA TOLTON! GET UP! You’re in so much trouble that you can’t even imagine. You are never to see him again, and you will date Nathan, the president’s charming son.”

“But mother!” Maria protested.

Nadia butted in, “Mrs. Tolton, it is completely my fault. I met John on my flight here and he invited Mia and I to eat with him since Maria woke up late and I told her it would have been rude to interrupt the family breakfast and just to go eat at the café with my new pal John since I saw him coming into the hotel last night. Does that make sense?”

“Yes. I’m sorry Nadia, but without airline ticket proof, Mia is still in deep trouble because she’s with a guy and she could’ve interrupted breakfast. Better late then never.”

“He can prove it Mrs. Tolton.”

“Go get your tickets.” Mrs. Tolton said.

Nadia and John excused themselves. Once in the elevator Nadia told John she would give him his side of the evidence if he patiently stood outside their room. He agreed. Nadia went inside and made forged copies of the airline tickets and put John in the hotel registry.

“Okay, I have it. Here’s your ticket and your room key.”

“Thanks a ton Nad. I can call you Nad right?”

“You’re welcome and yes. You know you’re welcome to have that hotel room, expenses are paid on my dad’s credit card, so don’t let it go to waste.”

“I won’t. Thanks again. You really don’t know how much this means to Mia and I.”

They arrived back on the main floor and arrived back in the café to present the evidence to Mrs. Tolton.

“Here Mrs. Tolton, I have my airline ticket and my keycard to my room here at the Carlyle Hotel.”

Mrs. Tolton studied the airline ticket and the keycard, “Very well. You two better be in that limo with me in,” Mrs. Tolton looked at her watch, “Ten minutes.”

“Okay mom.”

They carried on their breakfast and paid the bill. Mia agreed to meet John tomorrow when she was free from her mother’s eye. Nadia and Mia walked out to the limo hopped in and saw that Mrs. Tolton and Sydney were already there and then told the driver to take them to a couple different stores.

After trying on a million dresses they each found one that suited their likings. Mrs. Tolton chose a dress that was bronze and had a crochet top and a crochet jacket that went over top. Mia chose a dress that was white and came to her knee and had a black belt that went around it. On the dress there were small black dots. Nadia’s dress was a knee length dress that was black with white swirls and a sequined empire waist belt. Sydney’s dress was very white and had millions of beads on the top half.

Promptly at one o’clock in the afternoon they arrived at Bistro Ten 18 for lunch. Mrs. Tolton ordered herself a Cobb salad, Sydney ordered Linguine with Garlic & Fresh Tomato Marinara, and Nadia and Mia both ordered a Ten 18 Sirloin burger topped with lettuce, onion, tomato, and cheese. Following lunch they immediately had to go get their make-up, hair, and nails done at the Alma Salon NYC. Once they were finished they got into their dresses and they looked simply elegant.
--------------------
Vaughn and Mr. Tolton hung around the hotel from ten o’clock to two o’clock and then went out to eat at Hudson Place Restaurant Bar where they ate seafood for lunch. Following lunch, Mr. Tolton had a meeting for two hours about EU things. Finally five o’clock rolled around and he would be able to see Sydney.
---------------------
Weiss and Tom were free to do whatever until about four when they should return to get ready. Tom and Weiss took Weiss’ BMW out around New York City in search of clubs they could go out to tonight after the dinner. They couldn’t wait to go out to some of the clubs and have fun, plus tomorrow afternoon they were going out to the country to have some fun driving the BMW. Weiss knew almost every single thing they were going to do would be totally and completely against protocol. But he remembered that you only have one life to live and why not break the rules and have some fun with this kids who probably haven’t had this much fun since their father took office. He silently hoped none of this would get into the papers tomorrow morning.

>>Mrs. Tolton's Dress
>>Mia's Dress
>>Nadia's Dress View 1
>>Nadia's Dress View 2
>>Sydney's Dress View 1
>>Sydney's Dress View 2

PM LIST
cupcake55
iheartvaughn
texasalias2004
benzmine
derevkointraining