what jack supposedly says

Status
Not open for further replies.

liliana

Cadet
real reach telling her something like if she ever goes round him again he'll have her removed and moved to a desk job.this is real rich coming from mr rule breaker himself Mr.Jonathan Donahue Bristow ladies and gentleman.

I mean come on how many time has jack done it okay that's my opinion it's just he's ordering her not to do it and look how many times he's done it.

Jack was given operational control 2 or 3 episodes ago over the matter(s) relating to Irina Derevko and Arvin Sloane.

and of course he's totally contradicting himself by threatening Sydney not to go around him again, but c'mon don't parents always do that. they're allowed to break rules and do risky things, but they won't allow their kids to. so yes in a way it's a contradiction, but it's completely in keeping with A) his character and B) being a parent. and he has approved and assisted in Sydney breaking the rules, but it's totally different when she is breaking his rules and going behind his back. it really can be seen as a form of betrayal. and i think it was perfect cause an episode is always so much better when Jack is threatening people.... even Sydney, it turns out.

Yeah, I think the reason he was so upset was because she was almost betraying him by not listening to the strict rules he had set up for this mission. And especially since Elsa was SVR, it was just reminding him all over again how Irina betrayed him. I just think he doesn't want Sydney to wind up doing the same thing.

I don't think that until he was given operational control over this task force that he felt he had to exert his authority in that way. Maybe he feels that he and Sydney shouldn't be working together so closely? And have you ever noticed that every time Jack breaks the rules he usually ends up paying for it big time?

Ophelia said:
I don't think that until he was given operational control over this task force that he felt he had to exert his authority in that way. Maybe he feels that he and Sydney shouldn't be working together so closely? And have you ever noticed that every time Jack breaks the rules he usually ends up paying for it big time?
I tottaly agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back