What kind of Alias fiction do you like writing?

What Kind of Fiction do You Like Writing?

• Drama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Action

• Humor

• Romance

• other ( please state what )

• Total voters
Action is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll me! Check out my fics, Sark's Capture and it's sequal, The Antidote! PART 3 COMING SOON!

You should have one that says all. I usually have all of those elements in my fanfics.
kylo4

I try to write everything...but the action stuff's kinda weird for me.

working on finishing a good chunk of my first fanfic before posting it here...it will be up soon!

well, it depends on my mood...like right now I could write a drama about some pretty sad stuff...or I could do some action...but that would be really sad stuff too. eH...Romance stuff...I dunno how to write that so... :blink: I don't write them very well anyway. I'm better off reading them :lol:

i like writing romance and i have only written one but i will never post cuz im afraid ppl will hate it so ;) . . but i love reading them but lately i have had no time to read any fan fic at all
~Kay~

oh you should really post it! and jo so not true. i think you're better off writing. anyways i like writing romance/drama, but just evil cliff hangers hehe. stupid devil smilie isn't working again!
--Mandy :angelic:

never be afraid of letting someone else read your work...here's my philosophy on the whole thing, feel free to adapt/use...whatever

If your friends tell you they like it, believe that they like it...and not that they're just saying it because they're your friends...because real friends always tell each other the truth.
If someone doesn't like what you write, well then they obviously don't know good writing when they read it.
If they do like it, even if they don't know who you are, then it's really good.
If you like what you've written, ultimately it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks because you like it.

mystery_chick said:
oh you should really post it! and jo so not true. i think you're better off writing. anyways i like writing romance/drama, but just evil cliff hangers hehe. stupid devil smilie isn't working again!
--Mandy :angelic:
arrrgh!! I hate your cliffhangers!! :lol: which in turn means I love them ^_^

Back