What kind of Alias stuff do you want?

posters, dvds, books, the calender, the game, an alias room haha you can have wall paper and bed sheets for you room, aww man that would be so cool, and practically everything out there alias related from dolls to dvds
~KaY~

yes they need to start NOW on makin the posters i want one so bad too!!! but my mom would be like no u r not hangin that on ur wall u have to frame it

lol yeah mine too. but recently they got over it, now i hang tons of newspaper and magazine articles on it :D no room for a poster... lol

Hehe, I have three Jennifer posters, but if you're Aria, then you already knew that. :smiley: I want the dvds and the game, too.

I want that red wig!!! And a secret cupboard filled with all of her disguises and...I'll put her in the closet too...Mwahahahaha....I'll only let her out to film Alias...and Bradley Cooper can go in there as well!

Well, besides the posters, dvds, etc. i think the thing from alias i would like to have most would be vaughn!! sigh. wouldn't that be awesome?! have him shipped to my house... ;)

My brother works for this videogame place he might be able to get me the game before it is out in stores, now that would be awesome. I have like all the playstation 2 games. I can't wait to play it the screencaps from it look awesome.

AliasBabe12 said:
posters, dvds, books, the calender, the game, an alias room haha you can have wall paper and bed sheets for you room, aww man that would be so cool, and practically everything out there alias related from dolls to dvds
~KaY~
i would kill to sleep on Vaughn sheets! lol!

oo an alias room and wall paper would be fun! but i'm thinking really cool stuff like: the super swank glasses(must have these!) a lipstick thats a camera or silencer, fake amy tippin passport, all the hi-tech glasses with special skills, a rambaldi manuscript book,

Aliasgirl47 said:
AliasBabe12 said:
~KaY~
i would kill to sleep on Vaughn sheets! lol!
me2!! :D having Vaughn with me all through the night awww that would be HEAVEN LOL :lol:
~KaY~

Back