Votes: 1 25.0%
  • DSL

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Dial-up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
do you know how much a t1 cost??? when schools in my area were getting them and the state wasnt paying for them it was like close to 4000 a month for our hs to have one. i know it has dropped in price now but they normally dont put in t1's in to normal peoples homes ( i would have like 20 jobs if they did just to pay for it). I wouldnt get a T1 anyways, i would go for the T3 line. one of the colleges i went to had dual t3's going in their main it building. internet = fast me = :jump:
Quiet Disaster said:
How/can I get T1?
[post="985907"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, our university had dual T3s. Man I was pulling down gigs every day. Then they implemented a download limit. But I found out they tracked you by your MAC address. So then I found a way to spoof my MAC address and started downloading gigs a day again. Ahh the good old days of the university. 24 hours non stop downloading.

DSL. Way back when I first started posting on this site (in 2003 no less) we had Dial-Up. It was a royal pain, constantly tying up the phone line everytime I wanted to make a post or do anything internet related. It's crazy that my speed now is 1Mbps which isn't even close to how fast speeds have gotten.

Back