What kind of mood are you in #2?

I'm in a very depressed mood. Have been for ages now and don't really know how to get out of it. Work sucks, my social life sucks and currently i'm having relationship issues so its all round felgercarb. Need a good happy thing to happen...

well i'm in a total crappy mood and all these stupid lil things keep annoying me, like pop ups popping up wen pop up blocker is on, and things going so slow and never right and well just most things really

:bluehair:

I'm like depressed right now. I just watched the saddest movie ever: Old Yeller. Omg, it was just so sad, and made me think about my dogs, and whenever I do that I tend to get very emotional, since I'm in love with my dogs :lol:

~Andrea :angelic:

I'm totally and utterly heartbroken and depressed as my gf broke up with me 2 days ago.
You know what...i'm starting to hate AllAlias as it has caused me too much heartache. I met my 2 last girlfriends on here and both were amazing and both relationships ended without anyone falling out of love with the other. Its bollocks! I'm done with love.

Back