• Block Schelduling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Schelduling

• Other

• Total voters
Well, I'm a college student, but here are my classes:

10-11 Myth, Ritual and Magic (still waiting to find out what this one's about)
11-12 American Lit
1-2 Intro to Creative Writing
(All Mon-Fri. Blah. :angry: )

I'm also taking a phys. ed class, where I have to get in 20 hours of gym time in the quarter.

Block scheduling is when you only have a few classes per day, but with extra long periods. So instead of having 6 one hour classes, you'd have 3 two hour classes. I knew the system differs from school to school, but that's the basic idea.

i ahve regular... abnd even more complex with a and b days for electives this is my schedule.

1....A: G/T
B: Art

2. SS

3. English

4, math

5. GYM

LUNCH!!!!

6. A... Computer Literacy
B. TECH

7. Science

8. French..

thats my schedule!

i think block could also be like if u stay in one class the whole timeonly learn differnt thing with the same teacher.. but i could be wrong...

When I was in high school we had a block schedule. We had 4 classes a day and a 30 min lunch
A class like English would only last a semester, and a class like PE would only last nine weeks.
Lemme see if I can remember my schedule

The last semester I had:
1st: English
2nd: Math
3rd: Economics
4th: Accounting

Then the last nine weeks of the last semester I had all the same except Bowling instead of Economics.

I think mine's normal, well actually it's really confusing but it doesn't seem to be what you call block scheduling so yeah. lol, i'm really confused right now so sorry if I voted for the wrong one. My school just started this 7 day schedule system where the periods rotate every day. So, my classes are:
A - Geometry
B - English 10 Honors
C - Intro To Business
D - History of the World Part 2 Honors
E - Study (1st half of the year)
Health Dynamics (3rd Quarter)
Physical Education (4th Quarter)
F - Honors Biology
G - French 3
And well, I'd try to explain it more but even I don't get it. lol Did I mention I really don't wanna go back to school?

I have a block schedule. One thing I like about it is that you have less exams at once. I start school next week, and unless it got changed over the summer, this is my schedule for this semester:

Period 1: Math (I think)
Period 2: History (I think)
Period 3: Science
Period 4: Civics/Career Studies

I haven't looked at my schedule since I got it, so I'm not sure.

my schedrules wierd, we have A days and B days

A days

1-algebra 2
2- pe/health
3-band
4-advanced englis

b days

1- french 1
2- study hall
3- earth science
4- world history

note: im only a freshman

Sarah said:
I have a block schedule. One thing I like about it is that you have less exams at once. I start school next week, and unless it got changed over the summer, this is my schedule for this semester:

Period 1: Math (I think)
Period 2: History (I think)

I haven't looked at my schedule since I got it, so I'm not sure.
This is this semester's schedule for me:

Period 1: English
Period 2: History

I gto a reg.
1 pre ap la
2 pre ap la
3 psp mediation
4 pre ap science
5 honor band
6 pre ap algebra 1
7 pre us history
8 band advisory
9 career investigation

do you guys have AP, honors, humantias, regular classes...? i have honors magnet, what about you guys? and like i said before, i have regular schelduling. lol, my friend has block schelduling and she has a whole day of seeing my ex cuz he's in all 3 classes!

Block scheduling is brilliant! I love it! I get a whole hour and a half to kick around on Wednesday (Block Day). And on Thursday (Code Day) my only hard class is Math. Brilliant I tell ya. Sheer brilliance.

But I think I have a different block day thing than the rest of you guys. We go to even numbered periods on Block and odds on Code. The rest of the week is normal. Make sense? Or am I just confusing everybody?

Here's my schedule if anybody cares:
1- Spanish 2
2- English
3- Adv. Algebra (Algebra 2)
4/5- Biology
6- Lunch (Only 30 minutes, dang it!)
7/8- Gym (Curse!)
9/10- Acc. World History
11- Band (The only subject that's worth taking)
Oh, and I'm a freshman. Power to the Froshes!

Back