Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack & Irina

• Mandi & Matt

• Other

• Total voters
I'm a Syd and Vaughn shipper, but until I find out why Vaughn was wearing that ring, i'm a lil mad. so i voted irina and jack shipper...i wish they'd make up!

i am soooooo mad at vaughn for getting married.. i can't believe that! oy! soooooo i am a mandi and matt shiper, and a marshall and carrie shipper! hehee SUSHI!!!!!! bumble bees!!

Alias Obsessed 47 said:
ok gogo. so you're the one who put other? well, who on the show do you want to get together?
I could go with you all and say S/V ... but if they stay together and live happily every after, wouldn't be so much fun ... I want them to break up, to be angry at each other ... make up with each other again, have fun together ... the whole 9 yards in relationships ... which relationship has no problem??? none ... so, let them have some problems too ... :blink:

true!

lol! even thought the M/M didn't get as many votes in the poll, there was much comments about it! lol! oh the love. I am a M&M, ok so that's a given, but S/V is my close second!

And thank you Muffin, my sister for adding me to a poll!

Vaughn and syd, though i hope me and the guy i like get together! coz it would b so nice! *sighs and goes and wonders if it will ever happen*

Aliasgirl47 said:
true!

lol! even thought the M/M didn't get as many votes in the poll, there was much comments about it! lol! oh the love. I am a M&M, ok so that's a given, but S/V is my close second!

And thank you Muffin, my sister for adding me to a poll!
your welcome mandi, my sister, for voting in my poll. YAY!!! its good to have a sister and a mommy.

btvaughn said:
I'm sorry mandi, but I had to put Syd and Vaughn! lol
mee toooo!!! i hope mandi and matt get together but... sydney and vaughn... AHHHHH THEY HAVE TO BE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a J/I shipper. I'm also sort of for syd/vaughn, sark/alison(evil francie). I voted for Jack/Irina on this one even though it will take a while if they are going to get together once more.

Back