Season 3 what lauren said

"We're both pawns in the same game, at least i know who is controlling me"

so to figure this out we have to look at what they have in common wich is obviously that both of them have parents in their intelligence agency. Her mother controlled her and jack controlled sydney. that's how lauren knew about "1062"

Am i off?

Yeah, and I guess somehow Lauren figured out what was going on (or her mom told her), while Sydney was clueless. But now the question becomes, what do Sydney and Lauren have in common that would make them part of the same (or similar) projects? Is Lauren part of the Rambaldi prophecy too? We know that Irina, Sydney, and Nadia are, but are there other people in it, not necessarily related to them? (Or maybe they *are* related somehow.)

How ironic that they killed Lauren only seconds after they FINALLY made her interesting. (But this is Alias, so she'll probably still be back.)

I think lauren will be back.

Her mom must have told her cause from what i've seen, lauren isn't that smart! also kinda interesting is that lauren and sydney have LOTS of similarities

1. mothers betrayed fathers
2. in luv with vaugh
3. double agents (well...syd was)

i know that there are more..i just can't think...

Azalea said:
How ironic that they killed Lauren only seconds after they FINALLY made her interesting. (But this is Alias, so she'll probably still be back.)
She'd better well NOT be! It was implausible enough with Allison, who was boring enough. And we all hate Lauren. We would hate to have her back. She's dead. Let her stay the hell dead, excuse my language.
:angry:

That is the most intriguing quote to me this ep. I really hope this is a big discovery made next season. Maybe Lauren is involved w/ Rambaldi somehow. She is bsically saying that she knows neither of them wanted to be in this, but they both are (in the same game). So if Lauren is really dead, will her Mom be a bigger role next season? And if she's not dead, will it mean that Syd and Vuaghn were stupid enough to leave her body just lying there?

I don't think Lauren is involved with Rambaldi except that she was in the Rambaldi hunt. She was apparently involved in some sort of from-birth spy development program, just as Sydney was. Jack clearly knew about Sen. Reed's involvement in this--and does each of the participants have to have a KGB wife?! <_<
✌️

Back