What made you start designing ?

RiverWire

Cadet
As most of you know im no deisgner but i like to play around with photoshop for template editing etc, what started you guys designing ?

the more i hang around here the more i want to be able to do some of the stuff i see you guys doing

Because the clan leader in the first clan I ever joined was a graphics designer by profession. I took after him in taking up designing as a hobby.

That was a couple of years ago and now he comes to me for advice on some stuff :D And I to him. Good times

cos i used to be a nub and always requested sigs and got tired of getting wank ones back lol so like they say , if you want a job done right do it yourself

I am a coder guy but I have been interested in doing designs myself so that I don't need to wake for gfx designers to make one for me :smiley: I am a work in progress

I suppose it was all down tot he guys at Friendcodes.com. There are a lot of talented designers there (would give the people here a good run for their money I believe) and seeing all their stuff made me decide to give it a go. That was just under a year ago and here I am now. They all use PS now and I GIMP but oh well.

im no designer either lol but i do love to play around with ps. just got fed up asking people to make stuff for me and had some free time so stardted to design my own stuff lol

gamebattles..... i was lookin for logos alot and like QUICKSHOTS stuff (if you know who that is) and he showed me and i got into it alot!

Back