Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mysteriousness

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • all

• other (please state)

• Total voters
is it wrong. . . that sometimes. . . :thinking: . . . i just want syd and sark to hook up?! however, now that sydney murdered sark's dad. . . probably NOT gonna happen! :angry: haha but it was always in the back of my mind :angelic:

ha!

-+kat+-

p.s. i love the smilies!!! :woot:

i voted other...i absolutely love his lips. I don't know why, i think its how one kind of has a cute little curl to it, but it fits him soooo well!! I love him!

Sweet Blazin said:
i agree! that accent drives me crazy too. but can i just say that, i am Britsh and i find his accent soo funny coz it is soo put on! no one except da royals talk like that!

amisha said:
Sweet Blazin said:
i agree! that accent drives me crazy too. but can i just say that, i am Britsh and i find his accent soo funny coz it is soo put on! no one except da royals talk like that!
Really? It's really good to me! LOL. I guess that's because I'm not British. That's really interesting Amisha.

I took the question as 'what's annoying about Sark?' I said his accent, but i didn't mean it makes mw swoon - i meant that it's frustrating because i know he has an american accent!

But i agree that he's pretty cute.

*takes a minute to collect her thoughts and wipe her drool of the keyboard* How could anyone hate a sexy man with a sexy (however agreeably fake accent) it's impossible. I would give my right arm for a peice of that!
~Danie :Ph34r:

Back