What makes you happy?

lol, like we said long story!LOL and jo be careful siri is a jedi and amzing with a lightsaber she i got killed and i had to surrender(even though sunfire and irina were rooting for me, only because i threatened them!LOL, giggles evilly!)my best wishes, and win that popcorn!

YES! And Jack made it, uh, lethal because he touched it in a rubber duckie suit!! I dunno, I've always pictured him in one, I thought it'd be funny if actually wore one...

LOL!!!and you didnt even read the rubby ducky story!LOL, bc i havent reposted it, thats hilarous, sydney saves vaughn from the squirrels with a rubby ducky and now jack uses it against him to kill vaughn!gasp! i guess jack is the evil one and irina is good!lol!

Today is a very joyful day!!! ^_^ Well... yesterday too.. ^_^yesterday was the celebration of my b-day and today is my actual b-day! ^_^ So i'm SUPER HAPPY! It was reeaally cool yesterday but today is a LOT better!!! ^____^ Because:
1) I FINALLY get to read the book i've been wanting to read for the past few months! ^_^ I get all giddy because of it.. -.-'''
2) My preseeents!! ^_____^ lol -.-''''
3) Alias second season STARTED TODAY!! I was soo thrilled... (and still am.. -.-')
Well.. gotta stop rambling someday... ^_^
Bye

Talking to my friends makes me happy. Alias makes me happy. A lot of things make me happy, I have good chi. I have pretty much every anti-stress essential oil out there. I'm easily made happy, what can I say :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Back