What makes you happy?

Cats, kitties, kittens!!! There all the same to me, I LOVE them!!!! I have 3 of them. And the no. 1 thing that makes me the most happy is God.

things that make me happy
are when there is a new epiosode of alias
ice cream
when i can go for a ride on the motorcycle....(summers almost here!)

and candy...

:sigh:

Victoria King said:
jo im sooo sorry, you can talk to us whenever you need to! thats horrible, just to let you know you have friends here! and guess what else can make you happy? watching soap operas in the tc adn eating popcorn!!!!
yes that makes me very happy....that and watching Alias....and coming to AllAlias.com.....and well, right you understand

I once took a long trip alone cross-country by train--that was a very happy time . . . Glacier/Waterton park . . . that certain time of spring and fall when the sunset shines pink against the mountains--especially when there's snow on the peaks and a gentle breeze . . . the ocean, especially when it isn't crowded . . . singing . . . drawing . . . writing when it really flows . . . a really great fictional character . . . a really great story . . . which leads me inevitably to Alias . . .
;)

verdantheart said:
Ithe ocean, especially when it isn't crowded . . . writing when it really flows . . . a really great fictional character
;)
i agree with all three of those things! i love the ocean, it just calms me down so much! :D and i love to read, im always reading a new book every other day(everyone calls me a huge bookworm at school and im fine with that! ^_^ ) and i love to write and i started out with fanfiction but last year i started writing fiction of my own and am having alot of fun with it, but im nervous to post it because its more personal than fanfiction bc after all not just the idea and writing is yours, but the characters are also yours which is scary if you think about!(or at least to me! ^_^ )

These are the things/people that make me happy:
1. My friends
2. Alias
3. Chocolate
4. Summer
5. AllAlias.com
6. Getting good grades
7. Reading
8. My pajamas LOL!!!
9. Snow Days (No School)
10.The water (Although I have never been to the beach)

twinzz2003 said:
These are the things/people that make me happy:
1. My friends
2. Alias
3. Chocolate
4. Summer
5. AllAlias.com
6. Getting good grades
7. Reading
8. My pajamas LOL!!!
9. Snow Days (No School)
10.The water (Although I have never been to the beach)
LOL that's my list TOO!!!!!!!!!!! Well except for summer because this is the last year at my school and I'm gonna have a mental breakdown at graduation I've been there for NINE YEARS!!!!!!!!! I'm not leaving I'm protesting. My BFF and I are tying ourselves to the poles in the lunch room.

LOL be happy you can't count. I only have like 40 actual school days (not including breaks weekend and our trip to Israel) left with the greatest group of people in the world.

Back