what might happen if V/S get together

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
I know everyone is talking about this but what do you think will happen if vaughn and sydney get together. It think it might effect the friendship of will and syd. Then the CIA might find out then vaughn would be in trouble. But i want to know what everybody else thinks it going to be interesting in the next fe episodes.

Tell me what you think...... :angelfly:

I think it'll be one of those things where they get *so* close to getting together, but then something will happen to wreck it and they'll have to slowly build back up to it again, possibly extending beyond this season. It's just one of those forbidden love type things; once they're happy together, then the tension and the fun is gone for us, and the show loses a major element. As much as I want them to get together, I know it isn't time yet. But I would like to see a kiss at least...

I was thinking the other day about the possibility of Vaughn and Syd ever getting married, and you know, you think you hate *your* mother-in-law, just imagine if she had murdered your father! I'd hate to be at those Thanksgiving dinners...lol.

i really hope that syd and vaughn get 2gether and everything and if they do it will really effect will and syd but you syd and vaughn were meant to be! and when syd and vaughn get 2gether i think that they will do a good job keeping it from the CIA because you know.... they're great. i just cannot wait till the next few episodes to see wut will happen with syd and vaughn! i cannot wait!

I think there's a possibility that they might get close to starting a relationship soon, but get scared off of it by some circumstance--such as nearly getting caught with the chance of someone getting killed as a result. Outcome: Guilt, tension, extreme drama! The stuff Alias is made of.

Let's hope they never get together and the writers keep that tension there!

That would be very mean of the writers...
Eventually, they have to get together (I'm talking wayyy in the long run), or one of them is going to die, or something. Like, the tension has to be resolved at some point... and the show finale episode is usually the ideal place to do it.

It's a fine line between too soon and too late.

I know people want the UST kept to a maximum, but eventually, probably next season, we will tire of it. When we throw shoes at our TV screens, roll our eyes and start yelling profanities at those two because they can't get their act together.

I don't understand why people are so petrified of a relationship between those two. Because in reality, it isn't a relationship. They can't share Fruit Loops at breakfast or hit the Standard Lounge. I think sneaking around is very sexy and seriously, can't you see Vaughn trying to hide behind potted plants when Willage happens to walk into Syd's house? Hilarious!

I think it if goes on beyond this season without being resolved we'll grow tired of it.

And god knows, I am quaking just thinking that JJ is really going to pull the rug from under us very soon.

:eek:

I think if or when the show ends, they should leave the audience thinking that Syd and Vaughn live happily forever after, now wouldn't that be nice?

they will get togerther eventually and they will do a great job of hidding it cause after all they are spies

Wedding Bells , Vaughn and Syd will break CIA protocol, and his superiors will accept the Relation and Kendall will put a blonde hairpiece :lol:

i'd like to see them get married, i doubt that'll happen, but it would be funny, because almost everyone would try to crash it(Jack,Sark,Sloane,Zombie Lauren,Zombie Allison,Zombie Simon,Convenant)

I totally want them to be together nad it isn't like the CIA is going to do enthing cause they knew before...But I think that Will might be upset unless he really did ask out that painter back in Wisconsin.

Back