What movie did you just watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SiriCerasi said:
I just watched phone booth, it was really good. I didnt like it at first, but it just kept getting better :D
I can't wait to see Phonebooth. It looks awesome. Well the last movie I watched was How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. It was really funny, and was kind of like watching I Love Lucy.

SiriCerasi said:
I just watched phone booth, it was really good. I didnt like it at first, but it just kept getting better :D
I just watched The Phonebooth too!! I though it was good, but personally speaking I think they didn't need to use the F word so much.

I just saw Pirates of the Carribean! It was good.. but then again, I had pretty low expectations. :P I loved Johnny Depp in it. He really got into his character.. all those gold teeth!

Pirates of the Carribean! I love Johnny Depp, i think his acting has improved like a LOT! i loved his character...so spunky! :lol:

oh also saw Terminator 3 on the same day, it was okay. but i had greater expectations for it. kinda disappointing... :(

the last one in theaters i saw was Leagally Blonde 2 it was really good although it didn't have Victor Garber in it so it wasn't as good as the first one. hmm i watch alot of movies at home i think it was Rigoletto.

lauren vartan

I just watched The Ninth Gate with Johnny Depp and Lena Olin and oh my god it was one of the best movies that I have ever seen!! You have got to see it! It's on video I think it was made in 1999 or 2000.

ok well I just watched Jaws 3....

pretty lame movie except for the shark tearing people to bits. The effects were awful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back