What movie did you just watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Monsters Inc.!! Very funny...very cute! :D

I just went to Hitch yesterday...and it is the funniest movie I've seen in like a year...it was so halarious!!! I recommend it to all! ;)

falling4stars said:
I just went to Hitch yesterday...and it is the funniest movie I've seen in like a year...it was so halarious!!! I recommend it to all! ;)
[post="1246666"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That was a really funny movie!

Office Space! That scene of them giving the printer/fax machine a beat down with a bat while gangsta rap is playing is priceless!!!

sugababyboo said:
Office Space!  That scene of them giving the printer/fax machine a beat down with a bat while gangsta rap is playing is priceless!!!
[post="1246698"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
MUCH love for that movie, and especially that scene. "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta" ;)

Leslie said:
MUCH love for that movie, and especially that scene. "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta" ;)
[post="1246957"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That is my fave movie of all time!

A Mighty Wind

currently watching Serendipity on DVD which has my favorite actor (Cusack) and my top celeb crush besides Jen Garner (Kate Beckinsale :love: :sigh: :thud: ).

Their Eyes Were Watching God (okay, it's a TV Movie)... I love this!! This was my favorite book I read in English last year, and also one of my favorite books ever (I want to read it again now!). The acting was superb and it was just so sad. Halle Berry played the part well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back