What movie did you just watch?

Last one i watched was the simpsons tbh. If you like the humor then it will be a good movie. Last other movie i watched was actually the newest harry potter. I liked the movie and overall i think for a series its quite good quality run with the movies they are making.

Vertigo-Directed by Alfred Hitchcock.

I saw my first Hitchcock film, North by Northwest, much earlier this year. Since then I've seen Psycho, The Birds, Rear Window, and Vertigo. I'm taking a film class this year in school and Hitchock will be a large part of the course, so in addition to a joyful exploration for someone who wants to go into film, it gives me an advantage this year ;).

The Dark Knight... Heath Ledger was amazing!!!!!! Honestly I didn't care much about the rest of the movie but it was just soooooo wonderful!!!

I loved that movie!!! Especially when he put the bombs in the boats, it's so clever and awful!

The last movie I watched was Armageddon, an old movie but still wonderful! And there is the Perfect Storm tonight on tv, I'm gonna watch it.

Last film I watched was The Hangover last week - pretty sceptical about this at first if I am honest - but I have to say it was great film and really really funny!

Last film I watched was The Hangover last week - pretty sceptical about this at first if I am honest - but I have to say it was great film and really really funny!

I heard about this movie and it seems like Dude, where's my car? ... Is it really the same kind of movie or not?

Back