What movie did you just watch?

Har har. :P

Ooh I :love: The Truman Show! (y)

Corpse Bride - omgsogood!
Did you know that a SE of Truman Show has been on DVD for a month? I got it one week after it came out. I'm going to see Corpse Bride tomorrow afternoon on my day off.

last movie seen: Beverly Hills Cop on Comedy Central-I love the scene where Eddie Murphy pretends to be a reporter from Rolling Stone Magazine that's interviewing Michael Jackson so he can get in a hotel. :lol: :D

Goal: Amazing football film with the amazingly gorgeous guy in it.

Pride and Prejudice-Didn't think there was anyway anyone could live upto the BBC 90's version with Colin Firth in his tight wet t-shirt but this came pretty close. Keira Knightly and Matthew Mcfayden did an amazing job.

The Notebook: OH MY GOD!!!! the best film of all time ever-with one of the hoittest sex scenes of all time...especially the deleted scene version. wow great acting, great story...cried the whole way through

The Spongebob Squarepants Movie: AT LAST!!! Loved it...so bloody funny. Love the little yellow guy

Bridget Jones's Diary: :love: I'd love to have Hugh Grant and Colin Firth fight over me! ;)

Roger and Me: Really quite excellent! Say what you want about Michael Moore, but he does know how to make documentaries (in my opinion at least), and there is something soothing about his voice...and this one is definitely worth seeing. This movie left me feeling really pissed off at GM...and my dad works for them...but it is a little dated (1989).

Best in Show: I :love: Christopher Guest!! This movie is absolutely hilarious! :lol:

I heart Guest as well! ^_^ And that's my favorite of his, though I've never seen Waiting for Guffman...

Back