Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hulk

• another one (state in a post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for The Matrix Reloaded it is going to be awesome.
I saw the Animetrix the other day also it was really good, you should see it.

Eryn

if you saw it in a movie thater, you're lucky ! I live in France, so i don't know if i can see it !

The Matrix all that way. I can not wait for it to come out. And X-Men 2 is coming in a close second on that one.

I put the Hulk, but I want to see all of them. They're all really good. I hope you know that the Harry Potter movie isn't coming out this year. It's coming out in the summer of 2004.

X2!! I can't wait for X Men 2!!! I'm so excited! I never saw the Matrix, maybe I should!

Oh yah, I forgot about X-2. How about the Terminator 3. The Cat in the Hat with Mike Myers. How about Charlies Angels 2. Bad Boys 2. Too amny good movies to see again this year. Bruce Almighty even. Man, how can I decide. I guess I'll just have to see all of them over a matter of time.

Lord of the Rings all of the way! I can't wait for it to come out. Harry Potter won't be out for another year.

Lord of the Rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍 I am sooooo excited about seeing it!!!!!!!! I also want to see Pirates of the Caribbean which comes out in July!! Yay!!! :D :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back